Yo, FireIdzik.com guys

nj meadowlands

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Via Facebook:

It doesn't matter to us how much or how little credit this movement gets for this fantastic news... All that matters is that when we wake up tomorrow, the mission will be complete.

We thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU for your never ending support and tireless effort. From the people who simply posted messages to the volunteers who distributed towels, the people who purchased t-shirts and donated money to an idea that we could make a difference, Jets fans showed how passionate that we are about our REAL goal, celebrating a Jets Super Bowl victory!

We would also like to take the time to thank Rex Ryan for giving us everything that he had. There isn't one Jets fan who will forget his two playoff runs - specifically going in to Foxboro and beating the Pats. We wish him nothing but the best and want to let him know that he will be greatly missed by so many in our movement.

Better days are ahead for Gang Green and we are so excited for the future.

FireJohnIdzik.com

Amen

While you are entitled to your opinion, those of us know that what bothers Woody more than losing is negative media. I feel they have accomplished it and good for them as they represented my feelings as well.

While you are entitled to your opinion, those of us know that what bothers Woody more than losing is negative media. I feel they have accomplished it and good for them as they represented my feelings as well.

No question, Woody cares deeply about how Jets are perceived by fans and the media.   

For the record, I haven't seen you guys taking credit for anything. 

Oh come on Max, these guys are all ABOUT publicity and grandstanding while bilking their fellow Jets fans out of their hard-earned money. They are also so delusional as to actually believe that they have made some kind of a difference or affected any change whatsoever. I haven't seen one article written about them or heard word one mentioned during ANY of the Jets' telecasts. They did NOTHING all I see is a group of guys who don't even go to any games trying to make Andy Warhol's 15 minutes of fame prediction come true.

Oh come on Max, these guys are all ABOUT publicity and grandstanding while bilking their fellow Jets fans out of their hard-earned money. They are also so delusional as to actually believe that they have made some kind of a difference or affected any change whatsoever. I haven't seen one article written about them or heard word one mentioned during ANY of the Jets' telecasts. They did NOTHING all I see is a group of guys who don't even go to any games trying to make Andy Warhol's 15 minutes of fame prediction come true.

I'm not sure how you can look at the situation and not think they made a difference.   If not during actual telecasts they did receive plenty of press..

Understanding the way ownership is so focused on publicity it's hard to imagine that group not having some sway over the decision.  

Oh my god... Not one article or one word mentioned during the telecast?! Don't go to any games?! Lol - my man... Educate yourself before you speak because you are living underneath a rock. That can't possibly be a real post.... But i will bite anyway.

We not only got about a full minute of discussion during the Jets/Titans game telecast (they showed the billboards and discussed our impact) - but we were covered in literally every major newspaper and sports website in America for over 2 months. We were an AP story three separate times. On the front page of ESPN.com four times. A major network asked us to film a segment with them for their pregame show and we declined bc we refused to do television.

You can believe or say whatever makes you sleep well at night but the things people say on these message boards - and the way they try to spin things in order to try and support their failure of an argument - is literally insane sometimes.

So congrats for reaching that level.

Oh my god... Not one article or one word mentioned during the telecast?! Don't go to any games?! Lol - my man... Educate yourself before you speak because you are living underneath a rock. That can't possibly be a real post.... But i will bite anyway.

We not only got about a full minute of discussion during the Jets/Titans game telecast (they showed the billboards and discussed our impact) - but we were covered in literally every major newspaper and sports website in America for over 2 months. We were an AP story three separate times. On the front page of ESPN.com four times. A major network asked us to film a segment with them for their pregame show and we declined bc we refused to do television.

You can believe or say whatever makes you sleep well at night but the things people say on these message boards - and the way they try to spin things in order to try and support their failure of an argument - is literally insane sometimes.

Relax IdSICK, you won.

Whether you were a factor or 4-12 was the factor is not important. You won and your wicked witch got crushed by a flying house

Time to move on to 2015 and get back to just being a Jet fan again. Responding to every sling and arrow is not required by the winners

You won

Mission accomplished

Move on time

If all you cared about was "waking up and seeing Idzik fired", then why are you berating people here who cast doubt about your intentions and impact?

You sound full of sh*t.

Lol... Fair enough SG3 - it just amazes me what i read sometimes...

It's the internet. If you truly didn't care about garnering credit, you wouldn't be on the internet taking credit. 

Get over it, and move on, you got the result you say you wanted.

I bet when you wrote this you thought it made sense.

bet you wish same could be said of your posts, which never make sense for even the briefest fleeting moment. it's just the same spam of mindless squawking:

• "I said that before"
  • "Exactly what I've been saying for months"
  • "Yup, I said that in 1992"
  • "Hey! I said that in a thread last season!! You didn't come up with that!"
  • "LOOOK AT MEEEEEE NO ONE LOVES ME!!!"

freaking millennials.

bet you wish same could be said of your posts, which never make sense for even the briefest fleeting moment. it's just the same spam of mindless squawking:

• "I said that before"
  • "Exactly what I've been saying for months"
  • "Yup, I said that in 1992"
  • "Hey! I said that in a thread last season!! You didn't come up with that!"
  • "LOOOK AT MEEEEEE NO ONE LOVES ME!!!"

freaking millennials.

I'm beginning to love the fact that I get you this wadded up. 

I'm not a millennial, I just play one on TV. 

The banner they gave me was on the Jets Game Plan show on SNY that aired on 12/23, the towels were on all the local NY News channels and there were quite a few references on reports about the firing, so not sure where they did nothing.  At least they had the balls to put action to words.  Not many can say that..... 

The banner they gave me was on the Jets Game Plan show on SNY that aired on 12/23, the towels were on all the local NY News channels and there were quite a few references on reports about the firing, so not sure where they did nothing.  At least they had the balls to put action to words.  Not many can say that..... 

Agree FlagmanL11 easy to sit around and bitch moan and complain and then criticize others who try and make a difference. I applaud the efforts of these guys. 

This will look good on your resume for your next endeavor. You're good at getting idiots to listen to you and have them donate to your cause, because, ya know, "this isn't your first time doing this sort of thing". Might as well call you Al Sharpton

:rl:

he doesnt give a sh!t about the fans.  just their money.

I understand perhaps you might have difficulty making the connection, but the two are not mutually exclusive.  Good PR means more money, bad PR less money.  I'm sure the planes flying overhead and the billboard concerned him that if he kept Idzik and they had another bad draft/free agency period he could have a fan mutiny on his hands.  

The jealousy is hilarious. Who cares what made it happen. It was near unanimous among fans and pundits alike that idzik was not qualified to be GM and now he is gone. The ridiculous credit seeking/denying is uglier than anything fireidzik.com ever did which makes you a stinking hypocrite to hate on them after the fact. We all won guys, and for fans of a team that has had so few successes to be happy about lets not ruin this one too ferchristsake. Franchise got rid of a bum that was bound to screw up another draft and free agency period. This is a good week for jets fans but i guess we dont know good news when we see it we are so neurotic from decades of failure.

That isn't true. They do go to games. We verified that...

But really though, who cares? They wanted Idzik fired. Idzik got fired. Everyone wanted Idzik fired. It really doesn't matter to me at all how it happened. I think it was going to happen either way due to this last draft.

I don't agree that they bilked anyone out of their money though. I didn't see them making any promises they didn't deliver. I didn't donate a penny, that whole thing made no sense to me. I am just not knocking people that chose to participate.

Archived