Yet another Pats fan gets a dumbass tattoo

Klecko73isGod

Rex-Ryans-tattoo-photo.jpg

You lost when you chose to retaliate rather than pile on. The guy has a ******* Riddell logo tattooed on his face, and the other moron has Tom Brady's name in is mouth. IN HIS MOUTH.

I don't care if they root for the same team as you, if you can't mock that type of human garbage, then you don't belong on the internet.... after all, mocking stupid humans is what it was built for.

You lost when you chose to retaliate rather than pile on. The guy has a ******* Riddell logo tattooed on his face, and the other moron has Tom Brady's name in is mouth. IN HIS MOUTH.

I don't care if they root for the same team as you, if you can't mock that type of human garbage, then you don't belong on the internet.... after all, mocking stupid humans is what it was built for.

Maybe Guido feels very close to Sean Patrick McDonovan. 

That name is brilliant by the way. Perfect Chowd name.  I think I laughed as hard at the name as I did at the joke. 

I am still regretting getting Mark Sanchez' name tattooed inside my a$$hole.

Must've been awkward when you asked for his name inside your bottom lip, and they bent you over.

Lmao

Man that would have been ten times funnier if I were Courtney.

I know its early but post of the year  HAH!

Is it true she moved from Philly to Buffalo?

The Riddell label takes it to the umteeenth level of assholery.

Archived