Jordan Cameron wants out of Cleveland

Jet9

Amaro is the young version of him,they do the same thing.

lol, Some huge homers here.  

Amaro will NEVER be as good as Cameron. Cameron is an absolute matchup nightmare and is more explosive, more agile, and jumps almost 40 inches like stud WR's.

He's a guy that wins 1 on 1 at the goal line and can be had relatively cheap in FA. Some really good GM is going to grab him a look like a genius next year. Ted Thompson is a guy that loves to "Buy Low" so Green Bay is a very likely landing spot. I could see NE looking at him as well. 

Lastly these type of Tightends are basically WR's. You could definitely have two good ones. See NE. 

I hope they look at Clay 1st, I think he comes cheaper & is a better blocker & compliment to Amaro.

Clay does nice work along the sidelines which is what Chan wants to do with the offense, spread the D out & make them play horizontally which opens seams for players like Harvin to run through for huge gains.

Sorry about that. It was a rhetorical question. I asked the question given that we already have two TE's on this team that can't block.

No sweat...had some time to kill at the airport.

lol, Some huge homers here.

Amaro will NEVER be as good as Cameron. Cameron is an absolute matchup nightmare and is more explosive, more agile, and jumps almost 40 inches like stud WR's.

He's a guy that wins 1 on 1 at the goal line and can be had relatively cheap in FA. Some really good GM is going to grab him a look like a genius next year. Ted Thompson is a guy that loves to "Buy Low" so Green Bay is a very likely landing spot. I could see NE looking at him as well.

Lastly these type of Tightends are basically WR's. You could definitely have two good ones. See NE.

LOL Jordan Cameron was never as good as Jordan Cameron was supposed to be.all hyping the potential, and now between concussions and other injuries he's tough to get 16 games out of.

Amaro has every bit of the upside to be that guy, despite maybe not jumping 40 inches or whatever. Has nothing to do with being a "homer", we're talking about a move TE that grabs 70 balls and helps in red zone.

I hope they look at Clay 1st, I think he comes cheaper & is a better blocker & compliment to Amaro.

Clay does nice work along the sidelines which is what Chan wants to do with the offense, spread the D out & make them play horizontally which opens seams for players like Harvin to run through for huge gains.

I agree with this. Clay would be a great quiet signing.

Archived