Sam Bradford an option for us?

prime21

Foles, Cutler, Mariotta but no talk of Bradford.  St Louis has the 10th pick and dropping only 4 spots still gets us a very good player and we would pick up more draft picks. Bradford is definitely an improvement over Geno and has shown flashes of being very productive.  He would have Marshall, Decker and Amaro plus a good running game.  Injuries are a concern but we would have Geno as a back up  :winking0001:

I would say, at this point, anything is on the table when talking about a QB.

Bradford should def. be one of the options.  In an ideal world he's not your go to guy - but as far as the options out there - I would think getting Bradford would be a victory.

I would personally love Bradford on the Jets but I don't think this one will happen. I think even if the Rams had interest in Mariota they wouldn't put enough faith in him to drop Bradford until they knew if Mariota was a sure thing.

If we don't want Mariotta and we do not make a big deal for Foles then I would definitely trade for Bradford and the extra picks.  Bradford beats Geno in training camp, we pick up extra picks to recoup giving up or 5th and 6th AND not  that we may need a WR but Cooper or White could be there at #10.

Better QB

More Draft picks

Still a great spot to pick in the draft

He's already balking at the idea of taking a paycut to stay in St, Louis...I dont know what kind of money he think's he's going to get elsewhere. 

I don't think he's after money...I think he is daring them to cut him.  He seems like a guy who could use a change of scenery (AKA: A guy who is sick of throwing to garbage when he's healthy)

Bradford is too much of a question mark.  Not saying that the talent isn't there, but the past two years we've seen Idzik roll the dice with players with injury histories.  Sometimes it works -- Chris Ivory.  Other times it doesn't -- McDougle.  It seems like a bad idea to have a high risk at a crucial position like QB.  

I think accepting some risk is necessary you have to gamble a little bit so that you can get talent at lower costs than they would be otherwise.  But it is really hard to diversify in the face of risk at the QB position.

If we cannot get Foles in a deal then we should explore Bradford on a restructured contract with incentives based on games played..Like I said earlier, he's better than Geno, great pick at #10 and pick up a few other draft picks.  Geno stays as a back up and may actually learn something.  

If we cannot get Foles in a deal then we should explore Bradford on a restructured contract with incentives based on games played..Like I said earlier, he's better than Geno, great pick at #10 and pick up a few other draft picks.  Geno stays as a back up and may actually learn something.  

Don't want Geno on this roster. If he doesn't start he is not a good soldier. He will moan and moan. Let him go to Canada and gain some confidence and experience and maybe he could come back and be a better QB.

When is the last time Bradford was good?

Was he EVER really good?

This just shows you how sad the QB pool is in the NFL!

Plus, you need a QB that can escape in this league unless your Tom Brady or Payton Manning where the NFL has a wink wink deal with the referees in this league to protect these 2 stars & the shield.

Sam Bradford would have been in the hospital playing behind our line last year & Winters (ole), Colon (false start), and Breno (oops).

Bradford was playing really well before his 2013 season ended. I honestly think he's just been unlucky with some major injuries. The good news are that those injuries weren't to his throwing arm. I'd love to see Bradford here as I think he's the most talented option available.

Archived