Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude misses a dosage and attacks the board for having opinions. If you want to talk New York Jets football and not have to deal with different opinions. GTFO. Not a place for that. We all must respect each others opinions and rationally respond to them. Ass.

Not when those opinions are based in fantasyland/ Madden  and not reality.

ok here's a best case

CB Darrelle Revis (bring him home)

RB CJ Spiller

G Clint Boling 

DB Ron Parker

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick 

and keep Percy Harvin. 

With Brandon Marshall that would be improvement.

A guard? I thought you were saying the jets don't have an ol problem?

No to revised

Spiller...eh whatever..rather have Gordon

Hoping eh...rather have a new RT and give the last 3 draft choices a chance at guard

parker...eh...rather get culliver and skins or whatever his name is

Please no on Fitz we have just gone thru 10 years with qb like Fitz...rather roll dice with Jake locker more chance for upside

HELL NO TO MEVIS

Eh to Harvin

Not when those opinions are based in fantasyland/ Madden and not reality.

All you have to do is belittle people's opinions and you win? Guess I should of been treating people like sh*t a long time ago then. There is nothing "Madden" about wanting my team to sign top of the line players.

You fools. That's who's left. People who don't deserve to be happy because they're willing to heap trash on their new GM IN HIS FIRST YEAR

Even ******* Idzik got a honeymoon year. Doesn't this guy deserve a break.

No ones calling for the guys head, are we not allowed to question our new GM's lack moves when we HAVE to spend $$? People still questioned Idzik's plan early on, Mac gets a shorter leash because of Idzik, unfortunately. Just like you question how we can be so skeptical, how can you blindly follow the guy? I get having faith, I still do, but it's not looking good so far. I don't think it's because we have such "foolish fans", it just makes no sense to not spend big here when we have so many holes to fill. Honestly, it's foolish of you to be completely comfortable with a guy whose only moves to date have been depth and swapping a 5th for Marshall. 

All you have to do is belittle people's opinions and you win? Guess I should of been treating people like sh*t a long time ago then. There is nothing "Madden" about wanting my team to sign top of the line players.

There is when you criticize IMMEDIATELY without waiting to see what we get. If we have a bad offseason, bitch about it AFTER THE OFFSEASON. It's not fair to cry and whine, when we haven't even reached the draft.

So fans want to drive out their new GM 2 months on the job, and I'm the one being told to take my meds?

Amazing.

You r acting like a maniac.Who wants to fire the GM, if you can't see what is happening you don't get it. Revis could royally screw us if we r holding out for him we should not be holding out hope for him. We need to be making the necessary moves to improve the team and spend our money on multiple positions aggressively to improve the team. Not sit at idle and wait for Revis so the owner gets his win.

When they continually do so in back to back offseasons despite the fact that you are loaded with $$$, it IS the fault of the front office.

The Jets will spend, they will sign players, just because they don't sign all the name players you know about doesn't mean they aren't doing work.

Players have to also want to sign with the team, and money sometimes may not be the only factor, i.e. Iupati who reportedly wanted to stay on the west coast.

Who are the players you think we missed on that we needed?  There are several quality players the jets have reportedly shown interest in, the process takes time.

McCourty wasn't coming here, and maybe he wasn't a fit to what Bowel's wants...  I like the Parker kid just as much. 

We have money, but that doesn't mean we should have an open check book, there is a play, they have ranked these players, let's give it more than a couple of damn days before we all jump off of a ledge for chrissakes..

No ones calling for the guys head, are we not allowed to question our new GM's lack moves when we HAVE to spend $$? People still questioned Idzik's plan early on, Mac gets a shorter leash because of Idzik, unfortunately. Just like you question how we can be so skeptical, how can you blindly follow the guy? I get having faith, I still do, but it's not looking good so far. I don't think it's because we have such "foolish fans", it just makes no sense to not spend big here when we have so many holes to fill. Honestly, it's foolish of you to be completely comfortable with a guy whose only moves to date have been depth and swapping a 5th for Marshall. 

That is not fair to him. Each GM should be judged on their own accord.

The reason I am supporting the guy is because I have no choice. It is what it is. If you're going to be miserable about it, then what's the point of following the team?

ok here's a best case

CB Darrelle Revis (bring him home)

RB CJ Spiller

G Clint Boling 

DB Ron Parker

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick 

and keep Percy Harvin. 

With Brandon Marshall that would be improvement.

improvement?? that quite a haul. I don't see how anybody in their right mind would be upset over this. but you can cut percy,tho

Dude misses a dosage and attacks the board for having opinions. If you want to talk New York Jets football and not have to deal with different opinions. GTFO. Not a place for that. We all must respect each others opinions and rationally respond to them. Ass.

Agreed no place for that here.

Archived