Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

F that, Ted was great.

That movie was so fkg stupid....I want that 2 hours back!

They such a bunch of posers too. I know people up there and I know if the setting of that movie was in NY or LA they would think it stupid too but since it Boston they love it...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That movie was so fkg stupid....I want that 2 hours back!

They such a bunch of posers too. I know people up there and I know if the setting of that movie was in NY or LA they would think it stupid too but since it Boston they love it...

It was a comedy about a man who is still friends with his talking Teddy Bear. Of course it was stupid. That's why it was funny.

So folks are upset Cary Williams didn't sign with us?

Are fans really lowing their standards just because you want to see the Jets on the FA ticker???

Are the same folks really upset Brandon Maxwell, a #2 CB went for huge money to Philly?

Again settling just because you want the Jets to make some noise?

The paranoia needs to stop, wait a week into the start of FA, which doesn't begin until tomorrow.

Are fans really lowing their standards just because you want to see the Jets on the FA ticker???

Are the same folks really upset Brandon Maxwell, a #2 CB went for huge money to Philly?

The paranoia needs to stop, wait a week into the start of FA, which doesn't begin until tomorrow.

Where in the hell are you seeing whining from ppl not getting Williams?  There is literally not a single complaint from when I posted the tweet till now?

Carey Williams also was a pretty solid corner up until last year with the eagles.  There is no way to really know if he just wasn't a fit in their scheme.  I'm not high on him b/c of his age.  If I'm getting somebody 30 or over its going to be Revis and Cro.

guys jets suck have no qb and a new coach-only way we are going to get solid talent is to pay a premium and we have the money to do it-with all things being = or near = nobody wants to come here over teams that are contenders 

paranoia with good reason-same story as last year and we know how that book ended- 

just like last year guys wait it will happen-yes FA does not start but about 70% of top guys already agreed to contacts

Where in the hell are you seeing whining from ppl not getting Williams?  There is literally not a single complaint from when I posted the tweet till now?

Carey Williams also was a pretty solid corner up until last year with the eagles.  There is no way to really know if he just wasn't a fit in their scheme.  I'm not high on him b/c of his age.  If I'm getting somebody 30 or over its going to be Revis and Cro.

You aren't reading very hard

paranoia with good reason-same story as last year and we know how that book ended- 

just like last year guys wait it will happen-yes FA does not start but about 70% of top guys already agreed to contacts

Good reason?  Same story as last year?  In what regard?  FA starts tomorrow?  Draft is still two months away

What top guys did we miss out on that you wanted to sign that were a fit for this team?

Well, if anyone puts stock into PFF, not entirely certain how Carpenter is anything to be excited about. Not sure any free agent OG graded out worse. All in all, that sounds about right.

PFF has Pryor on the All-Rookie team and was praising K. Wilson as a top slot corner, which he is not.

Like most sabremetrics, algorithms, they take it way too far.

Well, if anyone puts stock into PFF, not entirely certain how Carpenter is anything to be excited about. Not sure any free agent OG graded out worse.  All in all, that sounds about right.

Former first round pick 4 years ago, played along side Giacomini, talent is there, needs maturity, has been a starter...  Still upside if he puts it together, value signing.  Former Alabama player.

Archived