Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

Yeah, OK, I ruined it how? By being right about everything while people kept telling me to shut up?

By whining and ruining every thread.

I'm right all the time, but I don't ruin everyone's experience.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is not fair to him. Each GM should be judged on their own accord.

The reason I am supporting the guy is because I have no choice. It is what it is. If you're going to be miserable about it, then what's the point of following the team?

If your going to harass other fan's, what's the point of following the board?

Best parts of this thread:

1. People panicking an hour into the "legal tampering period"

2. People panicking more with every news update, nevermind that only about 4-5 teams are popping up in news and the rest are totally dormant (not in news obviously means not doing anything)

3. T0mshane saying talk of people panicking over-shadows actual panicking

4. More panic, trending outrage

5. Outrage about not having signed anyone still, despite it still being "legal tampering period", despite not being able to sign anyone other than your own free agents, despite adding Brandon Marshall and signing David Harris

6. Revis or bust

Keep it up nancies.

The Jets will spend, they will sign players, just because they don't sign all the name players you know about doesn't mean they aren't doing work.

Players have to also want to sign with the team, and money sometimes may not be the only factor, i.e. Iupati who reportedly wanted to stay on the west coast.

Who are the players you think we missed on that we needed?  There are several quality players the jets have reportedly shown interest in, the process takes time.

McCourty wasn't coming here, and maybe he wasn't a fit to what Bowel's wants...  I like the Parker kid just as much. 

We have money, but that doesn't mean we should have an open check book, there is a play, they have ranked these players, let's give it more than a couple of damn days before we all jump off of a ledge for chrissakes..

I'm not even saying this off-season is a failure yet, it's way too early for that. They all think I'm saying that because I said it last year but I'm not saying it this year... yet. Moneybags needs to pick up the pace, though!

The Jets will spend, they will sign players, just because they don't sign all the name players you know about doesn't mean they aren't doing work.

Players have to also want to sign with the team, and money sometimes may not be the only factor, i.e. Iupati who reportedly wanted to stay on the west coast.

Who are the players you think we missed on that we needed?  There are several quality players the jets have reportedly shown interest in, the process takes time.

McCourty wasn't coming here, and maybe he wasn't a fit to what Bowel's wants...  I like the Parker kid just as much. 

We have money, but that doesn't mean we should have an open check book, there is a play, they have ranked these players, let's give it more than a couple of damn days before we all jump off of a ledge for chrissakes..

Legal tampering and higher cap number was designed so that teams could re-sign their own. It's a mechanism of trying to let teams keep their core together. 

Unless you are trading for people the last couple days, you couldn't actually sign them. I'm quite content that we're not in the news right now. 

Our fans are generally stupid.

Well then do so. And like I said.... Cut the BS.

I would, if there wasn't so much BS interrupting the discussion.

Wanting to criticize the GM before his plan is layed out is not logical. And I wanted to discuss football logically.

You want to get on him, get on him after the draft at the least.

Idzik got that, Macca deserves just as much. There should be no "shorter leash". for anyone

Archived