Chris Johnson shot in the arm - friend killed

David Harris

Two things: Getting shot in Orlando in a drive by is somewhat embarrassing...I would expect more like Liberty City Overtown, some really dangerous urban neighborhood. Ive been to the hoods in Otown like Oakland and sure it's sketchy but it's not Opa Locka at any time of the day or i imagine other cities across the country. Either this was retaliation for the previous shooting he was involved in or he pissed some random dude off (which i doubt pretty sure it's the former).

And second- ive never had a desire to be out riding around at 4 am. Ive never understood people who have to stay out till the sun comes up. I get it if it's prom or graduation or time of your life sh*t, but once you pass a certain age if you dont have a specific job that requires it, staying out partying till the wee hours always leads to something bad happening in my experience.

I never understood how football players who make millions of dollars are out doing this type crap. They should be enjoying their lives rather than hanging out with their old hood friends who can't seem to stay out of trouble. ******* morons

So many pro athletes are gang members or affiliates it boggles the mind. Took a four day gang course and they did a block on known gangster athletes and celebrities. It was an eye opener to be sure. Could be CJ was just unlucky. But intuition tells me otherwise

like who?

like who?

Crap I know it's not cool to play the "I know something you don't know" game but the stuff in those courses is law enforcement sensitive and it would be irresponsible for me to throw a bunch of names out there. I can mention a few that weren't part of training though. Forget basketball. That stuffs easy. Tattoos tell the tale. Dog paws, grapes, pitchforks, 5's 6's, MOB, neck placement and web of hand placement tend to be gang related though not always. As far as football, obviously we know Hernandez is a blood, but remember Clyde Gates shouting out to his 'Zoe's? That's a South Florida street gang with origins in the carribean islands. Very violent and heavy into drug trafficking. Then there's Desean Jackson. Throwing up signs etc. He's going to be a Loc, a Crip. His Jaccpot record label says it all. Crips won't put a "c" next to a "k". Bloods use CK to mean "crip killer". They even wore Calvin Klein logos in the 90's as an FU to the crips. So crips use cc instead of ck when they write. Thus Jaccpot. I could go on but the point is these guys may get wealthy, but that doesn't automatically erase their pasts and associations. That takes work and courage in most cases.

Two things: Getting shot in Orlando in a drive by is somewhat embarrassing...I would expect more like Liberty City Overtown, some really dangerous urban neighborhood. Ive been to the hoods in Otown like Oakland and sure it's sketchy but it's not Opa Locka at any time of the day or i imagine other cities across the country. Either this was retaliation for the previous shooting he was involved in or he pissed some random dude off (which i doubt pretty sure it's the former).

And second- ive never had a desire to be out riding around at 4 am. Ive never understood people who have to stay out till the sun comes up. I get it if it's prom or graduation or time of your life sh*t, but once you pass a certain age if you dont have a specific job that requires it, staying out partying till the wee hours always leads to something bad happening in my experience.

I take it you've never driven through Pine Hills??? Haha scary sh*t right there.

Crap I know it's not cool to play the "I know something you don't know" game but the stuff in those courses is law enforcement sensitive and it would be irresponsible for me to throw a bunch of names out there. I can mention a few that weren't part of training though. Forget basketball. That stuffs easy. Tattoos tell the tale. Dog paws, grapes, pitchforks, 5's 6's, MOB, neck placement and web of hand placement tend to be gang related though not always. As far as football, obviously we know Hernandez is a blood, but remember Clyde Gates shouting out to his 'Zoe's? That's a South Florida street gang with origins in the carribean islands. Very violent and heavy into drug trafficking. Then there's Desean Jackson. Throwing up signs etc. He's going to be a Loc, a Crip. His Jaccpot record label says it all. Crips won't put a "c" next to a "k". Bloods use CK to mean "crip killer". They even wore Calvin Klein logos in the 90's as an FU to the crips. So crips use cc instead of ck when they write. Thus Jaccpot. I could go on but the point is these guys may get wealthy, but that doesn't automatically erase their pasts and associations. That takes work and courage in most cases.

Being into gangsta rap and loving Gangland on TV I knew a lot of this but I'd sure love to know what athletes are gang bangers.  good post sirlance.

Aaron Hernandez is the most obvious now but the Patriots either didn't care or didn't do homework on that one

Archived