Bart Scott Offers his .02 on Twitter

AFJF

Myself, VTF and a few others agree

Bart ScottVerified account @BartScott57 11h11 hours ago

I rarely on Twitter but I think Jet fans are getting to caught up with the Foles chatter u can get an great pick at 6. So here is my idea

Bart ScottVerified account @BartScott57 11h11 hours ago

Trade for Mike Glennon he reminds me of Flacco sign Eddie Royal use 6 for Lineman or an outside pass rusher

how long before it turns into a bart scott quote in which he references Glennon to start a revis thread?

Before the discussion hits page 2, if it gets that far?

I like the way the OP abbreviated "two cents" to .02 in the thread title. It's very modern and clearly saved him a ton of time.

It cleared up my schedule for the late afternoon...now I can go play racquetball at 3:00 instead of 4:30....it's all about efficiency.

Look, at least Bart Scott still cares about the Jets. Its not a malicious posting and it actually makes some sense. I loved Bart Scott as a player, he gave his heart and soul as a Jet and he really cared.

LL

Jets beat Patriots in Divisional Round.  "Can't wait!"

Jets arrive in Pittsburgh in Championship Round "Shh, I'm sleeping."

SAR I

Look, at least Bart Scott still cares about the Jets. Its not a malicious posting and it actually makes some sense. I loved Bart Scott as a player, he gave his heart and soul as a Jet and he really cared.

LL

+1

They were exhausted because they gave up a 10 minute drive to start the game.

Yeah Pitt had a good game plan to start. That game was weird bc Sanchez was almost dominant in the second and really, it was Revis dropping an easy pick that sealed it...thinking back with my hazy memory.

Bart ScottVerified account ‏@BartScott57 11h11 hours ago

I rarely on Twitter but I think Jet fans are getting to caught up with the Foles chatter u can get an great pick at 6. So here is my idea

Trade for Mike Glennon he reminds me of Flacco sign Eddie Royal use 6 for Lineman or an outside pass rusher

the smartest man on twitter 

Holy hell!!  Villian is Bart Scott?

Glennon is a decent QB with upside, but he's not a fit for the Chan Gailey offense.  This fact seems lost on Bart Scott.  I'd rather have Fitzpatrick.

Plenty of Gailey's former players have said he doesn't have a set offense.  He can build one around the talent he has at his disposal.  Hell, I think he ran a triple-option as the HC at GT.

Archived