TV Series (Opinions, Recommendations, Flaming, etc) ***BEWARE POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Sherlock on Netflix.  I really like it.  Very cool.  90 minute format takes getting use to but really entertaining.  

I mentioned it in the movie thread I think but I'm halfway through Season 2 of Hemlock Grove on Netflix. First season was a little slow at times but the second season has gotten really good. Definitely original story that combines some werewolf etc sh*t with medical sci fi bonanza. Worth watching if somebody was looking for a new show to get into...not GREAT but very solid imo. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this belongs here or the movie thread, but I started watching some BBC thing The Great Train Robbery on Netflix last night.  Apparently it is a 2 part series.  The first from the robber's perspective, the second from the cops.  I took a sh*tload of NyQuil and fell asleep halfway through the first, but it seemed pretty good.  Weird feel.  It is 1963, so there is some Mad Men to it, but also some weird choreography that reminded me of the Prisoner

HBO going from Game of Thrones, Veep, Silicon Valley to True Detective, Ballers, The Brink is mighty big downgrade. Ballers is sports version of another Marky Mark executive produced show Entourage. Plenty of cameos (If you're into that kind of thing) like Entourage. It's not terrible, it's watchable, as in I'll fold my laundry or surf Jets Insider while that is playing in the background. The Brink isn't even worth that. That show is so bad I'll be shocked if it's not canceled after 1 season. I didn't think HBO had duds like that in them.

Watch like 3 seasons then ditch it.  It becomes so ridiculous it borders on unintentional comedy.

I'm still enjoying it halfway through the fourth season.

At times, it reminds me of a video game, chock full of side quests.

• 2 weeks later...