LaRon Landry's guns!

Klecko73isGod

Avg build for a DB..LOL

+1 lol this dude gets bigger and bigger every time someone posts a picture of him.

I think he's still available too......I think we're all set at safety for now with Pryor (who hopefully develops), Allen, Jarret and Gilchrist.

Speaking of hard hitting Safetys....Goldson was just traded from TB to WAS for a 6th this year and 7th next year. If we were in the market for a Safety of that skill set I'd rather trade for Goldson at that price than sign Landry.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

+1 lol this dude gets bigger and bigger every time someone posts a picture of him.

I think he's still available too......I think we're all set at safety for now with Pryor (who hopefully develops), Allen, Jarret and Gilchrist.

Speaking of hard hitting Safetys....Goldson was just traded from TB to WAS for a 6th this year and 7th next year. If we were in the market for a Safety of that skill set I'd rather trade for Goldson at that price than sign Landry.

His monkey is in great shape also...

muscle-building-gym-exercise-monkey-buff

Not for a $8,000,000 cap hit

He was cut by Indy at the beginning of the off season. He's currently suspended for 10 games for PEDs. That takes effect once someone signs him. He served a 4 game suspension last year for the same thing.

Not for a $8,000,000 cap hit

Wow. No wonder why TB traded him lol Didn't realize he was making that much.

So I guess signing Goldson, trading for Revis and drafting Barron (?) wasn't the answer to boosting that secondary after all.

Archived