Bills OL coach punches kid in face...

Jet Nut

Take a swipe at one of ours, we'll take...

Buffalo Bills offensive line coach Aaron Kromer was arrested early Sunday morning in Florida on a misdemeanor battery charge after allegedly punching a boy in the face and threatening to kill his family.

espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13243332/aaron-kromer-buffalo-bills-offensive-line-coach-arrested-battery-charge

Life with Rex, smash mouth football lives

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While one might be tempted to pile on and make this just another Rex thread the truth is, after reading the article, that there is something wrong with this guy!!!

You mean you threaten to kill a boy's entire family over the use of lawn chairs?

And then say to the boy there will retaliation if he reports you to the police?

You do all of this in front of your own child (role model, not) and don't see anything wrong with this?

So no this isn't Rex's fault and no this doesn't say Rex doesn't have control over his team.

What it does say is this guy shouldn't be in charge of a hot dog stand let alone coaching in the NFL.

Good Grief!!!!

While one might be tempted to pile on and make this just another Rex thread the truth is, after reading the article, that there is something wrong with this guy!!!

You mean you threaten to kill a boy's entire family over the use of lawn chairs?

You do all of this in front of your own child (role model, not) and don't see anything wrong with this?

So no this isn't Rex's fault and no this doesn't say Rex doesn't have control over his team.

What it does say is this guy shouldn't be in charge of a hot dog stand let alone coaching in the NFL.

Good Grief!!!!

Rex hired him, he's responsible for that.  

I don't blame Rex for the incident.

But Rex hired him, so what it does show, for the upteenth time, is that Rex Ryan is a terrible judge of "character" in men, nor does he put great value in that particular trait.

And BB is one of the best.. :animal0029:

How old are these "boys"?

15 or younger it's a problem, anything over and they probably deserved it

You're an adult and you hit a 16 year old you're wrong and have a real problem.

An adult hits my 16 year old you better turn yourself in. I bet if someone did the same to your kid you'd think it was ok though.

You're an adult and you hit a 16 year old you're wrong and have a real problem.

An adult hits my 16 year old you better turn yourself in. I bet if someone did the same to your kid you'd think it was ok though.

At 16 the kid needs to grow a pair. Deal with the pain kid..

Seems like the kids stole some stuff off his property after midnight, when he asked them to return it they got real mouthy. Lets see what actually happened here.

If we know anything about Aaron Kromer, it's that he's reliable, trustworthy, and emotionally stable, so I'm sure he'll be vindicated in the end.

Seems like the kids stole some stuff off his property after midnight, when he asked them to return it they got real mouthy. Lets see what actually happened here.

Umm where did you see this reported. Post link. Thanks.

And let's assume they did that he was justified in saying he was going to slaughter their entire family because they were mouthy?

I asked a similar question to another poster.

Have we become a society that says a person should be threatened with death for being, in your words mouthy?

Umm where did you see this reported. Post link. Thanks.

And let's assume they did that he was justified in saying he was going to slaughter their entire family because they were mouthy?

I asked a similar question to another poster.

Have we become a society that says a person should be threatened with death for being, in your words mouthy?

The Link was at the Top CB but everyone said Rex was to easy now he gets a guy that's a strict disciplinarian and people still complain..LOL 

Good Grief!!!!

Charlie:  I've read this story a couple of times this A.M.  Although physical abuse is NEVER the answer,  I'm willing to bet there is more to the story.  I have a lot of questions  1)  Did the kids mouth off to Kromer when he asked them to return the chairs?  2)  Were they Kromer's chairs?  3)  Did Kromer really threaten to kill the boys' family?  Or is this just hearsay (sounds a little weird to me)?  In the end,  I do agree that this guy shouldn't be in the position he is in if he is behaving this way.  However,  I'd like to hear the entire story.  

I don't blame Rex for the incident.

But Rex hired him, so what it does show, for the upteenth time, is that Rex Ryan is a terrible judge of "character" in men, nor does he put great value in that particular trait.

LOL. Yeah. You nailed it.

He'll probably retain a good attorney and this will be history.

The kid probably deserved it.

Any male child over 12 has a head punch coming.  My own Baby Crusher was confronted by a grown man at a wing factory near the house.  He was only a young tender 14 years of age and having wings with his varsity team mates.  Dude never hit him but if he did and survived I would have at least listen to his reason for doing it. 

Any male child over 12 has a head punch coming.  My own Baby Crusher was confronted by a grown man at a wing factory near the house.  He was only a young tender 14 years of age and having wings with his varsity team mates.  Dude never hit him but if he did and survived I would have at least listen to his reason for doing it. 

Location, location, location.

Charlie:  I've read this story a couple of times this A.M.  Although physical abuse is NEVER the answer,  I'm willing to bet there is more to the story.  I have a lot of questions  1)  Did the kids mouth off to Kromer when he asked them to return the chairs?  2)  Were they Kromer's chairs?  3)  Did Kromer really threaten to kill the boys' family?  Or is this just hearsay (sounds a little weird to me)?  In the end,  I do agree that this guy shouldn't be in the position he is in if he is behaving this way.  However,  I'd like to hear the entire story.  

"Hearsay" doesn't mean what you think it means.

Charlie: I've read this story a couple of times this A.M. Although physical abuse is NEVER the answer, I'm willing to bet there is more to the story. I have a lot of questions 1) Did the kids mouth off to Kromer when he asked them to return the chairs? 2) Were they Kromer's chairs? 3) Did Kromer really threaten to kill the boys' family? Or is this just hearsay (sounds a little weird to me)? In the end, I do agree that this guy shouldn't be in the position he is in if he is behaving this way. However, I'd like to hear the entire story.

In truth I agree with ya!!!

But what else are we going to do during these dog days of summer before training camp!!!

Let's Go Jets☺️

Archived