Aldon Smith Cut

nj meadowlands

He's probably heading to jail.

He probably going to pay off his neighbors. Not bad had 130,000 miles ,and now I have a new car. I'm not going to press charges against him. He can probably pay his way out of jail, but probably won't be so lucky with the NFL. Don't expect to see Aldon Smith playing in 2015.

He probably going to pay off his neighbors. Not bad had 130,000 miles ,and now I have a new car. I'm not going to press charges against him. He can probably pay his way out of jail, but probably won't be so lucky with the NFL. Don't expect to see Aldon Smith playing in 2015.

You're probably right about all of this.

Well recruiting the high character risk guys are usually how programs build themselves into contenders if they don't have the allure of history.  No surprise these guys at Mizzou seem to get into trouble, because the college most likely went out of it's way to look the other way.   This was the issue that I had with Josh Gordon, because colleges are desperate for stars because football brings in so much revenue, so for them to kick them out, it's usually some terrible behavior.  

I'm sure he'll get suspended, hire a PR team, and we'll hear the "Never been this sober, I feel like a new man" speech in about a year when he signs on the with the Pats. 

He's not going to play this season. He missed most of last seasons due to suspensions, he's not getting off even if he could pay off neighbors. DUI aren't filed off complaints, he either was drunk or wasn't so paying them off would do little to help him, he's a chronic drunk driver.

He's not going to play this season. He missed most of last seasons due to suspensions, he's not getting off even if he could pay off neighbors. DUI aren't filed off complaints, he either was drunk or wasn't so paying them off would do little to help him, he's a chronic drunk driver.

Let's see when the toxilcology reports comeback if he was indeed drunk. These High price Lawyers know what they are doing- you think Smith wasn't in contact with his lawyer ( why he was charged with hit and run - probably waited to submit to blood alcohol test ). regardless if he beats jail, he isn't playing in 2015. ( that's the main point to take away).

Let's see when the toxilcology reports comeback if he was indeed drunk. These High price Lawyers know what they are doing- you think Smith wasn't in contact with his lawyer ( why he was charged with hit and run - probably waited to submit to blood alcohol test ). regardless if he beats jail, he isn't playing in 2015. ( that's the main point to take away).

don't see how you wait on the test. You either take it or you don't. But if his lawyer beats the rap or not the DUI isn't going away by paying anyone off, the original point.

Either way he's not playing.

Archived