Plane funded by Eagles fans flys over Cowboys camp then crashes killing the pilot

joewilly12

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/08/did_plane_funded_by_eagles_fans_to_fly_over_dallas.html#incart_2box_nj-homepage-featured

After Dallas Cowboys fans and Greg Hardy flew a trash-talking banner over Lincoln Financial Field, a banner-towing plane -- possibly funded by Eagles fans to fly over Cowboys practice -- has crashed in California, according to reports by the local ABC and NBC News affiliates.

wow that really tragic. i hope he follows through and gives the money donated for that plane and banner to the pilots family like he said. its all in fun, and its not his fault.....i know the guy is feeling really guilty right now....just a freak accident. RIP to the pilot

Is it horrible that I thank Jehovah that it wasn't the Jet plane that crashed?

I thought about that today too but then quickly realized that this is just a tragic accident and a person died... doesn't make it any better that it wasn't our plane.. My thoughts and prayers go out to the pilot's friends and family

I thought about that today too but then quickly realized that this is just a tragic accident and a person died... doesn't make it any better that it wasn't our plane.. My thoughts and prayers go out to the pilot's friends and family

You know, you've just brought it all into perspective, I don't know what I was thinking. Thank you, thank you for that.

Shame really that you don't have any sympathy. Guy died recreating your stunt and you can't even express sympathy in some way.

What you are saying makes no sense. Go to the beach and you will see planes with banners in tow all day long. That us what these guys do for a living. He hired one, same as all the companies whi hire them to fly past you while suntanNing. How on earth is it his fault that one died in a tragic plane crash? When did he say he didnt give a sh*t that the guy crashed and died? I don't see how your point makes any sense here.

Read my original post. How is that not sympathetic?

You are the piece of trash making jokes about it because there is zero chance you actually believe I am in any way to blame for it. The guy died doing what he does for a living. For you to make some insane connection to anything I did is pathetic. Grow up.

You don't get it, numb skull. If you had an ounce of class you would reconnect with all those reporters you begged for interviews and express your sympathy publicly.

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/story/dallas-cowboys-philadelphia-eagles-plane-crash-banner-compton-oxnard-080915

and now this comes out.. Clown... Apology coming? Probably not.

And for the record - a man STILL died... This is still a tragedy.

Congratulations! You are no longer publicly connected. Doesn't make you any less of a weasel.

You don't get it, numb skull. If you had an ounce of class you would reconnect with all those reporters you begged for interviews and express your sympathy publicly.

Guessing you've missed the part where it was a pilot towing a bud light banner. Hope you drink miller....

I hear you brother

Your thoughts, feelings, and sympathy are very clear

Certainly a tragedy for the pilots family.  But the fact is these bush pilots have a dangerous job.  

To put any blame on the Idzik banner guys is silly.  Under that scenario every consumer in the US owes truck drivers families something.  Almost every thing in the US, moves by truck at some point.  Around 1,000 truck drivers are killed a year getting  those goods to us.

I suspect this will be the end of the banner flying, but there is certainly  no fault with the fire Idzik guys in this.

If you are serious, that is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

If you are joking, it is in really poor taste.

Either way, that post was a total failure and I suggest you delete it. A man died.

Too soon?

I think its clear he was kidding

Yes and he was kidding about the 4 other posts that followed too? I think you missed these 5 or so. 

Make me idSick don't even waste your energy. 

I think it started as a joke, yes.  I don't think anyone would seriously blame idS for a plane crash in cali.  

You are a waste of my time and energy. You have gotten all you will get from me.

Surprised this wasnt your 1st response to the bizzaro accusatory post

Talk about an absurd quanutm leap.

Maybe reparations for all ad pilots 100 years from now to be paid by your descendants will fix it ?

Surprised this wasnt your 1st response to the bizzaro accusatory post

Talk about an absurd quanutm leap.

Maybe reparations for all ad pilots 100 years from now to be paid by your descendants will fix it ?

Definitely should have been... I guess being accused of killing a man got to me - lol...

Archived