Light a Candle for Leonard Williams

munchmemory

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a bone bruise on my collarbone after falling off of a moving car while drinking beer (of course) sitting on the trunk. They said to wear the sling for 7 days. I barely made it 2 days in the sling but pain was gone by day 4. Still, hurt like hell, couldn't lift my arm above shoulder level for a while there.

Anyway. That's my bone bruise story.

How fast?  What kind of beer??

Actually it was a around 00 or 01, so I was around 19-20. It was my friend's Subaru. I was drinking a Guinness in the can with the nitro ball inside. 

There was this girl who lived in a McMansion whose parents were NEVER around and we used to hang out there. There was so little supervision that this happened while we were driving laps around her house in the yard. Took a turn to fast or whatever and I fell off. But it was probably like 10 miles an hour, max. 

There was this girl who lived in a McMansion whose parents were NEVER around 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ... Great story!   Particularly the above line  brings about 50 more questions to mind ... But guess I should leave that for a different place!

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer Following up on what Adam Schefter reported earlier, I'm also told that Leonard Williams (knee) should be OK. MRI to make sure.

One of my absolute favorite things in the world is when our clown-college press corps gleefully wrings their hands about some disaster about to befall the Jets, then an actual reporter like Schefter swoops in, smooth as you like, and pulls the scoop right out from under them, and then they all scramble to "confirm" his story, as if anyone in the universe needs Rich Cimini's seal of approval before trusting a Schefter tweet. Good times.

One of my absolute favorite things in the world is when our clown-college press corps gleefully wrings their hands about some disaster about to befall the Jets, then an actual reporter like Schefter swoops in, smooth as you like, and pulls the scoop right out from under them, and then they all scramble to "confirm" his story, as if anyone in the universe needs Rich Cimini's seal of approval before trusting a Schefter tweet. Good times.

Schefter is the man ... and he stands alone

"My knee hurts" ---Pre-Season--You are down.  No biggie.  They did not even say he would not return.  They said it was questionable.

This is why I was optimistic regarding nothing coming from the lockeroom at all, other than "questionable". Team doctors due physical tests to check the looseness of the knee ect. I would be shocked if a doctor can't diagnose an ACL tear compared to an MCL sprain ect. I understand a physical diagnoses without an MRI is subjective, I just had a really good feeling that NO NEWS was good news regarding Williams.

Archived