Recapping Jets Cut Down Day

JetNation

By Glenn Naughton   The New York Jets made all of the necessary roster moves today that were needed to get down to the league mandated 53-man roster.  Below is a review of those moves per the Jets press release, with accompanying comments from JetNation.com. From the New York Jets: September 5, 2015 – The […]

Click here to read the full story...

Owosu and Mays are surprising and upsetting to me, the rest I get.

Owusu and Flynn for me are really big surprises. I liked what I saw from that kid(Owusu)-Powell too has good hands. I just don't like nor do I ever want to see Geno Smith playing QB ever again for the New York Jets. I really can't stand that player.

And yet another cuts thread......................... 

**** it, I'll say it: No one likes you. You try too hard and know too little. Your schtick is played the **** out. I know, I know, you don't care/put you on ignore. Fear not, most have done that in some way, shape or form already.

**** it, I'll say it: No one likes you. You try too hard and know too little. Your schtick is played the **** out. I know, I know, you don't care/put you on ignore. Fear not, most have done that in some way, shape or form already.

Says the guy with 300 posts and a hacked avatar.  Nobody likes me? Who the f*** are you?  

Since when do you speak for everybody you can barely speak for yourself. 

My feelings are Flynn will be brought back after week one so they don't have to guarantee his salary. 

Owusu and Powell are decent players, but it is good that we are not in a position to over value guys of their caliber. Owusu is 1 concussion away from his career being over. No reason to invest anything in a player like that. Gone are the days when players like Clyde Gates and David Nelson are holding the keys to our success as an offense. 

I did like Powell the most but oh well. 

Some of these guys might be back. Interesting to see at 4:00PM today how it all shakes out. Mac working the phones, drinking strong Culumbian coffee.

Are waiver wire claims awarded today at 4? Or are players allowed to be brought back w/o contracts being guaranteed(Flynn)?

Archived