Rex Ryan

kevinc855

If the GM was weak then Marrone should never have quit since he would then have had heavy influence on all matters. 

My post was questioning why the Bills should be apologizing to Marrone instead of the other way around. 

Rex brings a whole other dynamic to control.  Come now you should know this by now having seen what has happened.  Draft a Clemson guy.  Grab all ex jets that become available.  Marrone went for the money and miscalculated things, having said that he will have a new head job before long imo.  The guy that should get the apology is Schwatrz.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex brings a whole other dynamic to control.  Come now you should know this by now having seen what has happened.  Draft a Clemson guy.  Grab all ex jets that become available.  Marrone went for the money and miscalculated things, having said that he will have a new head job before long imo.  The guy that should get the apology is Schwatrz.

Yes, I can agree with this. My whole point was that the Bills don't owe Marrone an apology before going off on this tangent. 

Rex is a farce and his RB McCoy is just like him. Talks trash until time to put up then when they lose he has nothing to say. I give Rex one more year in Buffalo, unless they lose their last four in which case I could see the owner pulling the plug on one HUGE mistake. He has taken a top three defense and made it a joke, so when is everyone going to stop calling him a defensive guru? So many are better - Dick LeBeau for one - comes up with blitzes that actually work while Rex designs exotic stuff that ALMOST works. Rex gave us four years of a circus, so I think it will be that long before I stop dissing him.

wade phillipa comecomes to miND as a great DC...all Rex can lay claim to is foot sniffing blowhard..sad thing he is better than his brother

The best part of it is that the Buffalo media hasn't fallen for any of Rex's trash and have been killing him at every turn, which makes them smarter than 78% of the JN Moderator staff. 

And roughly 50% of the Jets press corps, who spend most of their time facing northwest with the Cupcake Dog look on their faces.

Hopefully the Bills fire him before week 17 so we don't have the hear the annual "Win One For Rex" mating call in the week leading up to that game.

I don't think we will be hearing much from Rex the rest of  this season.   This year is over and he has  been humbled.  

Marrone went for the money and miscalculated things, having said that he will have a new head job before long imo.  The guy that should get the apology is Schwatrz.

I think you are right Beer

Marrone will be one of the top guys when teams start canning HC's.

If the Colts miss the playoffs, he'd be a great fit in Indy.

San Diego would also be a great spot for him.

I think you are right Beer

Marrone will be one of the top guys when teams start canning HC's.

If the Colts miss the playoffs, he'd be a great fit in Indy.

San Diego would also be a great spot for him.

maybe Marrone wasn't so stupid after all?

From the Bills Facebook page (cut and pasted from another site):  My favorite is the one at the very bottom.

When does rextum get fired he promised us the playoffs this year took our top 5 defense to bottom 15 go get gruden or cowher

Note to the Bills coaching staff........... Pass more, run less....... pass more on 1st down..... never run the ball on 2nd and 10....... never run the ball on 1st and 20...... on defense, ALWAYS show blitz pre-snap, even if you are dropping into coverage.... never punt from the opposing team's 36 yard line..... and start inserting your boot into the back-side of players who commit dumb penalties.

Penalties, missed tackles and muffed punts = the reasons the Bills hit the 16 year mark without a playoff appearance! Fundamentals of the game!

So, Rex, tell us again how we're supposed to "get ready" b/c "we're going" to the playoffs? #FireRex

I am so discouraged over the ridiculous penalties yesterday. What is being done wrong in practices that this group, so late in the season, constantly shoot themselves in the foot with penalties? This was a game that could have been won. I hope the players that committed them realize they ENDED the season.

Rex said we are going to build a bully. Well done Rex! Didn't he know that bullies are really undisciplined.

Don't get yourselves down people! Just look at it this way, Rex Ryan will be here for many more years to come so all you people that were happy at the first of the season, GOoooooo Rex!

I'm getting so tired of the "keep it positive" stories. We frickin lost! This team has regressed under Ryan. We're back to the 7-9 Dick Jauron years.

0-5 when Rex trash talks about the game.

Who cares, sick and tired of hearing the same old excuses. "We have to do better", "It falls on us", " This hurts", "we Ned to play as a team". Every year same carp. Blah, blah, blah.

I'm done listening to the pompous BS of Wrecks Ryan. Notice how the Jets are playoff bound now that Wrecks is not there. The Bills, in their infinite wisdom hire Wrecks. He takes a great defense and turns it into a mediocre piece of crap that is incapable of stopping any team when it's necessary. Fire Wrecks Ryan now!!!

The Bills need a coach NOT A CAR SALESMAN. Ryan is merely a showman. The Jets are relieved that Ryan is gone and is now with the Bills. Ryan is the defensive genius who wrecked a very good defense. The Bills senior management should show Ryan the exit.

All those post game "quotes" are all saying the same thing. This is a poorly coached, undisciplined bunch of individuals.

wow that why the jets got rid of rex ryan look now the jets are a wild card

He overhyped the Patriots game to the point where the loss was so deflating, they shot themselves in the foot against the Giants, there was no sense of urgency in the London game against Jacksonville, wearing the clemson helmet in the press conference,losing to NE yet again, getting outcoached by Andy Reid for the 400th time, all of the penalties, all season long. Making sure his brother was photgraphed in full bills clothing as to say he was now part of the team. Allowing mccoy to act the fool all week. He is the quintessential definition of a players coach, and he is the quintessential definition of an 8-8 coach.

Rex destroyed is this season. Worst coached football team I have ever seen

show rex the fkn door the bills blow ... fkn joke of the NFL

Great post. We now see why the Jets got real tired of him, his talking gets really old really fast, any jerkoff can talk and be emotional but when it comes time to the on field product we now see that it's only his mouth that is big, he is mediocre at best. This teams undisciplined ways are a direct reflection of him. I'll admit I drank the kool aid when he came on but now see he is a facade, nothing but big promises but can't deliver when it matters. Another 8-8 season at best. Always talks about what needs to be done but doesn't actually address it, the guy should strictly be a DC.

15 penalties today
124 so far this season 
Can't win in the NFL if you're an undisciplined team as the Bills are
GREAT JOB REX RYAN

I've never hated a head coach this quick in all of the bills history

Rivers just turned 34 years old.

He will still be a decent QB for the next 2 or 3 years.

Chargers will not leave SD.

If they do happen to move, word has it that Rivers will not go with them. Does not want to relocate at all.

Can't blame him, he has like, 8 kids. 

So THIS is what it's like to watch a Rex Ryan-led team collapse from the outside.  Wish he was ruining the Dolphins, not the Bills though.  Then again, Tannenbaum is doing a fine job of that.

Listening to Chris Carter talking about what a joke Miami management is.  BIG dollars tied up in 2 players...SUH and Tannehill and they both are AWOL.

He literally talked about Tannenbaum MUST go for a new HC to want the job. 

Sure he quit but only after going 9-7 and getting no respect from mgmnt.

If anyone needs to apologize, the teams owner should for hiring Rex Fraud

The problem was between Whaley and Marrone.  As far as I know,  he had a good relationship with the Pegulas.

Listening to Chris Carter talking about what a joke Miami management is.  BIG dollars tied up in 2 players...SUH and Tannehill and they both are AWOL.

He literally talked about Tannenbaum MUST go for a new HC to want the job. 

All this just makes me smile.  Every single one of us knew the Suh and Tannehill signings would eventually backfire.  But this quickly?  It's great.

And roughly 50% of the Jets press corps, who spend most of their time facing northwest with the Cupcake Dog look on their faces.

Well they did the first two seasons and started turning in year three.  But in fairness unlike in Bufallo, Rexs Jetsmhad playoff success.

Archived