NjC- FU Rex Ryan you fat Slob

Raideraholic

Draft your own talent, don't try and steal someone else .  Po that the Bill's just sign Max Valles off the Raiders practice squad( kid only needed to spend a year in the weight room).   Was counting on that kid being a big part of their future .

This is Fargin War Rex.   Time to drive up Buffalo Bills players cost/ worth in free agency.

It's like..what do you want us to do? Join you in your grieving? We do enough of that because of our own team. On the other hand you're like a misplaced step child. I feel for you.

He's that kid who gets lost in a Stadium or something, and the PA announces 3 times for him to report to guest services.  Then when he doesn't show up everyone just kind of goes home and ignores him.

Draft your own talent, don't try and steal someone else .  Po that the Bill's just sign Max Valles off the Raiders practice squad( kid only needed to spend a year in the weight room).   Was counting on that kid being a big part of their future .

This is Fargin War Rex.   Time to drive up Buffalo Bills players cost/ worth in free agency.

This happens almost every day.  Entirely within the rules and spirit of fair play.  

Raider fans have to be so salty right now. They were a young team on the rise a few weeks ago, and now they're just The Raiders again.

I guess.  But Khalil Mack did just basically singlehandedly beat the hated Broncos himself with 5 sacks.  They may have a QB.  The future has to look brighter for them than it has since the early 2000s.

This is kind of like when Mangini stole Brett Ratliff from us. 

///heartbroken 

Despite my initial and long term dislike of Mark Sanchez and the job that Tanny did overall.   That trade up was a bit of wizardy on his part.  What we paid to trade up for that pick was a fleecing of epic proportions.

Despite my initial and long term dislike of Mark Sanchez and the job that Tanny did overall.   That trade up was a bit of wizardy on his part.  What we paid to trade up for that pick was a fleecing of epic proportions.

only if what we get had turned out to be any good

Archived