Get Used to Geno Being Your QB Again

drdetroit

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bob said:

It would be interesting if the Jets dropped ticket prices and gave away free beer, too. That's at least as likely to happen as Geno F'ing Smith having success.

Fitzpatrick the journeyman bum had success with Gailey,Decker and Marshall and the Jets Geno can do it as well. 

Fitzpatricks track record 6 teams in 10 years never making the playoffs. 

If the staff and other players hated him so much like you said he would be gone. 

Geno's record 31 games of putrid god awful stench. If you take 20 yard sacks on the reg, you might suck as a QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, jgb said:

Geno's record 31 games of putrid god awful stench. If you take 20 yard sacks on the reg, you might suck as a QB.

Fitzpatricks 3 INTs in the last 3 possessions of the 2015 season costing us the game and playoffs is far worse. 

It would be interesting if the Jets dropped ticket prices and gave away free beer, too. That's at least as likely to happen as Geno F'ing Smith having success.

An it's these type of feelings from the fans about Geno that make him coming around to play well all the more interesting. Not saying it's going to happen. Yet I damn well don't want to see the Jets spend starters monies on a guy, who like Geno ,with much more experience, throw 3 picks in the most important game of the season

Fitzpatricks 3 INTs in the last 3 possessions of the 2015 season costing us the game and playoffs is far worse. 

Yeah because it's smart to make franchise decisions based on a sample size of 8 minutes of football.

I agree.  I think he wants to play here. He's not worth overpaying though.

FO is in a tough predicament as the team is pretty much a win now roster so going back to Geno is an iffy proposition.

Thought Yogi Berra was dead. But with deep posts about how players aren't worth paying them more than they are worth, I'm not so sure.

Why is everyone obsessed with Ryan Fitzpatrick?  Go get Chase Daniel, draft another QB, let the 4 battle it out, and if Geno doesn't win the competition cut him, that would mean Petty, or Daniel won the job, and the other is fine for a backup so Geno wouldn't be needed, and if Geno is good enough to win the job even better.

4 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Why is everyone obsessed with Ryan Fitzpatrick?  Go get Chase Daniel, draft another QB, let the 4 battle it out, and if Geno doesn't win the competition cut him, that would mean Petty, or Daniel won the job, and the other is fine for a backup so Geno wouldn't be needed, and if Geno is good enough to win the job even better.

Daniels signed with the Eagles I believe .

6 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Geno isn't good enough to win a job throwing bags of peanuts into the stands. He would probably run backward to the concession stand whenever some drunk fan gave him a little lip. 

Just now, Tinstar said:

Daniels signed with the Eagles I believe .

Really?  So Sanchez will be cut, and end up the starting QB in LA lol.

Don't know why Daniel didn't wait to see if he could get a crack at a starting job, I got bad news for everyone who thinks Bradford stinks, your wrong.

Just now, Larz said:

and I saw a report that he will compete with bradford for the #1 job

bradford must be pissed and ouchie for sanchez

Well that's a blatant lie the coach told Daniels to ink him, you think that owner is gonna let Bradford rot on the bench for that price tag?  Come on be real, Daniels is a fool for falling for the GM telling the 1st time HC he can make a decision like that when he actually can't, even thou he doesn't know it until he trys to make it, and gets Vetoed by GM, and owner.

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok this is getting childish 

I am a lifelong Jets fan I root for all Jets players to do well when they put on the green and white of the NY Jets and take the field on game day. 

I am totally a fair weather fan who only likes the Jets when they win. But something tells me I'd rather Geno at $1MM than Fitzptrick at $DoubleDigitMM. **** em. **** em all then, I say..

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Well that's a blatant lie the coach told Daniels to ink him, you think that owner is gonna let Bradford rot on the bench for that price tag?  Come on be real, Daniels is a fool for falling for the GM telling the 1st time HC he can make a decision like that when he actually can't, even thou he doesn't know it until he trys to make it, and gets Vetoed by GM, and owner.

that fist time coach coached daniels last season

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Geno correcting his ways and reaching out to the community.

Good job Geno.  And we believe in you too.  Almost time for you to have a real offense to play with.

If you mean "real offensive" then I agree.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

GENO 

image.JPG

Geno more likely to hold a Golden Gloves Trophy than a Lombardi and we all know how good he is at boxing.

Knockout%2BPunch.jpg

1 minute ago, JETSfaninNE said:

With the Cassel signing in Tenn you would think that Mettenberger has to shake free there somehow.  Would they be putting him on the trade block?  How do ppl feel about Mett?

I'll take a Cheeseburger if the other option is Geno.

1 minute ago, JETSfaninNE said:

With the Cassel signing in Tenn you would think that Mettenberger has to shake free there somehow.  Would they be putting him on the trade block?  How do ppl feel about Mett?

I feel like I would Rather let Byrce Spin 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I have so many words wrong to that song in my head I bet! But I think I mumble along to everyone of them in the car by myself at night.

for the longest time I thought the line in your song was "I hope you don't mind if I put down the world....how wonderful life is while your in the world"

I thought it was the dumbest song,lol

Archived