***Jets Giants official Game Thread*** Teh Snoopy Bowl

Smashmouth

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Charlie Brown said:

Ummmmmmmmm some folks want to fire the OC because of a preseason game????

Ok. yea that makes sense

Absurd.

My biggest gripe is that I don't see the developmental benefit of 3 runs on the redzone when your young QB is in. I also don't understand 2 runs followed by screen to full back when your other young promising QB is driving.

13 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Antone Smith blew that drive.  too much happy feet, should have drove forward and got the 1st

I'll be honest, I'm all for giving other guys a shot, but when you drop a simple screen with no one within an earshot and follow it up with an audition for "dancing with the scrubs" I'm kinda over you.  Cut him.

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Absurd.

My biggest gripe is that I don't see the developmental benefit of 3 runs on the redzone when your young QB is in. I also don't understand 2 runs followed by screen to full back when your other young promising QB is driving.

Depends on how big his playbook is at this point, I didn't like it either but there might be other reasons they had him run those plays

Honestly Jets first and second team defense looked outstanding.  I mean scary good..

What about Special Teams, Night and Day from last year!!!

I truly feel that the coaching staff and management have the team moving in the right direction.

Sorry we lost but it was a preseason game.

And I still got Snoopy!!!! :) 

33 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Jets have 4 terrible QB'S on this roster, going to be a LONG season.

31 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Finally someone said it

30 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Most guys don't like the truth because it usually hurts.

FITZ has NEVER had a view of a playoff game better than us. Yet.... 90 percent of this board wanted to give in to his demands.   

MAC was right but it confirms..without an average QB, we are no where.   When does hockey season start.:D

Archived