Jets \ Eagles: The Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Okay fans, a lot of you are still in preseason posting mode. Some of you are posting like Hack. Just wildly inaccurate and sad. I hope you improve and are the goods. Get your posting skills better in time for the regular season or they'll cut you!

eh, unfortunately, this particular group is more like the CTE table at the players union annual bingo party

Hackenburg is total trash and all the lame oh he is a rookie excuses are just that lame.  Look around the league he looks to be about the worst new QB of all draft picks and udfa at this point.  Awful pick.

Having said all of that the thing that is going to sink this team this year is the oline.  Aging, injury history at LT, poor depth, lousy prospects at the position. 

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Hackenburg is total trash and all the lame oh he is a rookie excuses are just that lame.  Look around the league he looks to be about the worst new QB of all draft picks and udfa at this point.  Awful pick.

Having said all of that the thing that is going to sink this team this year is the oline.  Aging, injury history at LT, poor depth, lousy prospects at the position. 

I think he'll be an okay #2 QB behind Petty eventually. So, it's okay.

Petty is the guy.

agreed on the o-line;

but we have to set some ground rules here; 1st sanchez was the worst QB in the league. Then Geno, then Fitz, then Geno, then Petty, now Hack. Maybe we can vote on who the worst really is. Or, is this like NYC where ever cup of coffee is the best in the city.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I think he'll be an okay #2 QB behind Petty eventually. So, it's okay.

Petty is the guy.

It annoys the hell out of me that we threw away a 2nd round pick (see my comments about the oline) on a guy that has looked like garbage for 2 yeas before he was drafted,  I've never seen a new qb for the jets look this awful to start off. 

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

agreed on the o-line;

but we have to set some ground rules here; 1st sanchez was the worst QB in the league. Then Geno, then Fitz, then Geno, then Petty, now Hack. Maybe we can vote on who the worst really is. Or, is this like NYC where ever cup of coffee is the best in the city.

Geno, sanchez and petty looked like brady, Montana and rogers in their 1st exposure to the league compared to how this dude has looked so far.

1 hour ago, Joejet said:

I know I am fairly new here but has Tom Shane ever added anything positive with a post or has he always tried to be cute with his no-sensical posts?  Maybe some of you long term posters can enlighten me.  Thanks.

It's just classic Tom. Guy has plenty of good things to mention in his posts. He just has a little more fun than most.

It annoys the hell out of me that we threw away a 2nd round pick (see my comments about the oline) on a guy that has looked like garbage for 2 yeas before he was drafted,  I've never seen a new qb for the jets look this awful to start off. 

LIke starting off well has done anything for them

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Geno, sanchez and petty looked like brady, Montana and rogers in their 1st exposure to the league compared to how this dude has looked so far.

I am sure that many here would disagree with your order.. Just saying, we should have a official hot garbage worst QB in the league (or ever was) of Jets Nation. You know, to make it official.

Archived