### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Greg555 said:

Bowles giving too much respect to the veteran..Revis.

revis destroying the Jets early season...nearly all by himself

Eh, completely all by himself. If he holds the guys he's covering to 50 yards, we blow Cincy out and we're on our way to going up 10-0 right now. 

I'm telling you, Belicheat planted Revis here for this very reason.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Where are all the friggin defenders of revis now?  Myles fing goodwin kills him.  And then it takes all of two plays for sheldon dumbass richardson to make a stupid play, we can't get rid of that moron quick enough for me,

Marquise Goodwin. He's a burner.

Where are all the friggin defenders of revis now?  Myles fing goodwin kills him.  And then it takes all of two plays for sheldon dumbass richardson to make a stupid play, we can't get rid of that moron quick enough for me,

Just now, Greg555 said:

Bowles giving too much respect to the veteran..Revis.

revis destroying the Jets early season...nearly all by himself

Eh, completely all by himself. If he holds the guys he's covering to 50 yards, we blow Cincy out and we're on our way to going up 10-0 right now. 

I'm telling you, Belicheat planted Revis here for this very reason.

Archived