### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Enunwa has really come a long way since last year. Wow, we actually developed someone successfully... !

Seriously.  I was definitely a little more skeptical of him than most this past offseason, as he definitely had some of his own struggles last year.  But wow, he has been beyond impressive so far this year.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AFJF said:

Shovel pass looks bad, but didn't Bilal score a TD against Dallas on the same play last season?

Perhaps it makes sense if Buffalo is dropping 8 into coverage, as the announcers said, but no. Just no. Not one shot to the endzone. Marshall, Decker and Enunwa and we don't let any try and make a play on the ball? 

Cowardly playcalling + terrible execution = let the inferior team stay in the game.

That was one ugly ass drive, but at least they got some points out of it.

That said, so far the OL is looking a lot more like what we were scared of it being during the preseason, than it did last week.  Hopefully it's nothing more than picking up the tendencies of Rex's D calls to fix that, because we know those won't change even once the offense adjusts to them.

1 minute ago, jetrider said:

Fitz can't find anybody in full panic, had Forte all alone and didn't see him on the play before

Very few QBs find open guys when they are running around for their lives. Our pass pro isn't quite as impressive as it was last week. 

Whatever, we survived the opening drive in Buffalo with points. Not pretty, not ideal, but I'll take it.

I fully expect our defense to get us 7 this game. So, we're up 10.

Archived