Jets didn't post the Bowles victory speech in locker room.

Jetsbb

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Why is Geno grabbing his nuts (yiiiiheeeeee!( ala Micheal Jackson?

Why is Mark Sanchez in the back ground leaning up against a locker and laughing?

LOL...at first glance I thought he same thing about Petty.  I thought "who the eff photoshopped Sanchez into the pic?

6 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Why is Geno grabbing his nuts (yiiiiheeeeee!( ala Micheal Jackson?

Why is Mark Sanchez in the back ground leaning up against a locker and laughing?

He's not grabbing his nuts. He's pulling his shirt down over his junk. 

It's basic human decency. Don't ruin the picture by making your penis do a photobomb through your game tights.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He's not grabbing his nuts. He's pulling his shirt down over his junk. 

It's basic human decency. Don't ruin the picture by making your penis do a photobomb through your game tights.

lol and why is he doing that in the 1st place, none of the other players are being decent humans it seems.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

lol and why is he doing that in the 1st place, none of the other players are being decent humans it seems.

Doesn't he already have one penis pic transgression on his record? I dunno. I'm not even sure why we're discussing this...

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Doesn't he already have one penis pic transgression on his record? I dunno. I'm not even sure why we're discussing this...

I thought I forgot about that picture. Guess not. Thanks for reminding me....I guess?

Archived