6 interceptions

ylekram

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Nothing more pathetic than the display you're putting on as it wreaks of desperation. Trying to draw attention from a poor showing by the starting QB by attacking others, shame on you...

lol. I am the pathetic one. righttt. only thing that wreaks is your fandom. enjoy

The last time a QB threw 6 INTs was in 2007 (Peyton Manning, although he had about 330 yards and 2 TDs as well) so this is pretty horrible.  It's surprising because last week was probably the best I've seen of Fitzpatrick, but I also felt like Rex Ryan stayed in the same exact defense for all 4 quarters.  It'll be interesting to see how the Chiefs did this week.  

22 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

A better comparison might be Peyton Manning "won" a SB last year.  But this Jets D is certainly not playing like those Bronco, Buc or Ravens defenses. 

Point is you can win a SB with a QB who is a game manager. But as you say, our D has more holes than a wheel of Swiss cheese. This team is a work in progress. Several positions lack quality talent.  And Bowles needs to scheme better. KC moved at will vs. us. 

Does it make people feel better to turn Fitz's historic shlt show into a way of knocking anyone who recognizes that he sucked today?  Why can some fans rip a Revis for his bad day and get so pissy when someone knocks Fitz's performance? The lamest line is whining that people are happy he sucked.  

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Does it make people feel better to turn Fitz's historic shlt show into a way of knocking anyone who recognizes that he sucked today?  Why can some fans rip a Revis for his bad day and get so pissy when someone knocks Fitz's performance? The lamest line is whining that people are happy he sucked.  

No it's embarrassing that some fans take such pleasure in seeing the team lose to celebrate one player's failings. This isn't ripping into Fitz for playing like trash; this is celebrating it as a joyous occasion. 

I like to celebrate victories. I guess some people like to celebrate losses as personal victories.

19 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

No it's embarrassing that some fans take such pleasure in seeing the team lose to celebrate one player's failings. This isn't ripping into Fitz for playing like trash; this is celebrating it as a joyous occasion. 

I like to celebrate victories. I guess some people like to celebrate losses as personal victories.

Who's celebrating?  One or two clowns?  But the first thing some did was run here to scream are you Happy?  I know your happy.  I'm reading the comments and don't get either argument.  I was sick watching today's game.  Never for a second thought, good, glad Fitz lost.  

Or is this like the people who think every announcer hates the Jets, every writer, every talk show? 

Not making excuses for him because he deserves all the criticism he's getting this game but I will say that damn so many bad deflections/bounces. Just terrible luck in combination with stupidity

Those deflections were off defenders, none of those passes had a chance of good things happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived