#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

5 minutes ago, ylekram said:

you do realize that many,many,many pases are thrown into double coverage and completed as planned. never mind the fact that the 2nd defender was 5-7 yards away. just about every deep pass is "double coverage" with a deep safety

Duh.  You do not throw a pass tlike that to a skinny will of the wisp like Andrson and just hope it is not intercepted.  Anderson made a great play and bailed his QB out.  All credit to him and not the dicey choice the QB made.   Why do you feel compelled to defend a scrub like Fitz?  If the punter does not drop the snap we are all her chewing over his latest snafu in the red zone. You know he stinks.  Stop being so annoying.  He stinks.  JUst about anybody can see that.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Harbaugh: Never leaving Michigan.

Gruden: Is not leaving a comfy announcer job, let alone for this team.

Cowher: Dear God no.

Shanahan: I'll blow my brains out.

Coughlin: Kill me before we sign Grandpa Rose Cheeks and his always baffled lookin ass.

Wanna try again?

start with a bona fide experienced GM and have it in the contract that woodie cannot interfere for 3 years.  

14 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Todd is a dumb ass, only thing that may save him is playing Petty. Watch him go with Fitz. Then Big it up, when we beat a terrible LA team at home.

I m sick of the commitment to mediocrity.  Fitz stinks.  WAtch the whole game.  He stinks.  Get the kid in there and give me something to watch.  I am not going to sit here deluding myself, lIke some of the posters around here.  What we have sucks.  Let's try something new.

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Our young Wide Recievers show up and ball out, as did our first rounder from last year (LOW SPARQ SCOREZ AND ALL), Revis and Marshall were fine, so was Forte, and you pick this guy to blame.  

You couldn't be a dumber poster if you tried, which is hard to believe.

Which young receivers balled out? You realize Marshall and Anderson both suck right?

7 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Nope.  I've been saying it for over a year about Fitz.  I feel he is the root of all evil.  He may have ruined Bowles' and Macc's careers.

I think Bowles has more coaching problems than just Fitz. He's in over his stupid stoic head. 

Just now, Matt39 said:

Which young receivers balled out? You realize Marshall and Anderson both suck right?

Oh look, the other moron that wanted to cut our second rounder in spring wants to chime in.

You realize that those two were the only wide recievers that made plays today right?  If it wasn't for Fitz and his fairy arm that Anderson would have had two deep TDs and well over 100 yards, something that is starting to become a trend lately.

Hilariously ironic that you were the one throwing around the "R" word earlier.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Oh look, the other moron that wanted to cut our second rounder in spring wants to chime in.

You realize that those two were the only wide recievers that made plays today right?  If it wasn't for Fitz and his fairy arm that Anderson would have had two deep TDs and well over 100 yards, something that is starting to become a trend lately.

Hilariously ironic that you were the one throwing around the "R" word earlier.

Robby Anderson. Got it.

9 minutes ago, FlaJetsFan said:

start with a bona fide experienced GM and have it in the contract that woodie cannot interfere for 3 years.  

Even if you think Bowles is an issue, Mac is not.  Experienced GMs NEVER make it to the open market.  Our young one has done exceptional.

The second part of that is something that every Jets fan says but has no idea if it even happens. They just feel like throwing Woody in there.  I'll be more pissed if Woody blows everything up 2 years into a revamp than anything else.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Even if you think Bowles is an issue, Mac is not.  Experienced GMs NEVER make it to the open market.  Our young one has done exceptional.

The second part of that is something that every Jets fan says but has no idea if it even happens. They just feel like throwing Woody in there.  I'll be more pissed if Woody blows everything up 2 years into a revamp than anything else.

if either of the young qbs pans out mccags will be revered around here.  his 2 rookie wrs nearly saved the day.

The GM and coach aren't going no where next year. The plan this year was to catch " lightning in a bottle" once again with Fitz at the helm, and it just didn't work.

To add insult to injury, our D simply disappointed. Our D line is over-hyped, our secondary simply stinks, and our LB corps is going through a transition with lots of youngsters as starters. Lastly, there's a lot of work to be done with our special teams. Our returners are blah and our punter just isn't consistent enough.

So the season is over, and now we turn the page. Petty gets to play next week. Hopefully he stays healthy and gets some positive experience playing at full speed.

the only change I see happening is with Gailey. His play calling sometimes makes you wonder if there's anyone home. Just how many  3rd and 1's or 2 did they throw unsuccessfully this year? Up until today, little was seen of Powell...why? No better than Gailey himself should know of Fitz's limitations. Instead, he keeps letting him throw and throw and throw like he's the 2nd coming of (put the name of your favorite gun-slinging QB here).

ughh.

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Robby Anderson. Got it.

Yeah. Robby Anderson. Did you even watch the game?

Again, you advocated (borderline demanded) that we cut a rookie 2nd round QB in spring.  The only person worthy of that distinct title you were throwing around earlier is you.  Thank God you have nothing to do with any teams player evaluations.

4 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

if either of the young qbs pans out mccags will be revered around here.  his 2 rookie wrs nearly saved the day.

Nah, two geniuses here think they're both the second coming of Hitler, Mac sucks.

/s just in case lol.

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Yeah. Robby Anderson. Did you even watch the game?

Again, you advocated (borderline demanded) that we cut a rookie 2nd round QB in spring.  The only person worthy of that distinct title you were throwing around earlier is you.  Thank God you have nothing to do with any teams player evaluations.

Anderson's a back of the roster WR. Hackenberg will probably be gone next year. 

But if you wanna go through the last two JN mock drafts I've done a better job than the last two Jets GM's fwiw.

Just now, Matt39 said:

Anderson's a back of the roster WR. Hackenberg will probably be gone next year. 

But if you wanna go through the last two JN mock drafts I've done a better job than the last two Jets GM's fwiw.

Lmfao after one year where he's filling in for a stud and producing, Anderson is bottom of the barrel.

I don't give a flying f*ck if Hack never pans out, you don't cut a rookie 2nd round QB after rookie MINICAMP and OTAS.  You're an idiot for even having that thought cross your mind.

Not that I even care because I highly doubt you have done better, but I'd bet money half the guys you mocked weren't even available or made sense for us to take. Hindsight is 20/20.  Amazing how quickly everyone all of a sudden loved Dak Prescott.  Such a shame that there's all this wasted talent on a New York Jets fan message board.

8 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

This is so cute. You guys should kiss. Two people with barely functioning brains might be able to produce a human with one.  

You can get pregnant from kissing? sh*t I might have kids all over the Midwest...

Archived