God Bless Francesa

thadude

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Speak for yourself. I've followed Darnold since he first took over max browne. Some of us watch plenty of college football. Either way, you'd only need to watch the Rose bowl to appreciate his skills against a very solid Penn state defense in a huge game. 

Kid is legit and some like you will be on here in a few years acting like you've loved him since day one. 

I'm not saying he won't be really good but that "very solid" Penn State D allowed:

42 pts to Pitt

27 to temple

49 to Michigan

26 to Minnesota

24 to Purdue

31 to Indiana

31 to Wisconsin

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Giants can contend on defense alone at this point, but their offensive line killllled them last year. Flowers was one of the worst draft picks in recent memory. If they get an OLT and a guard that can play, they'll be pretty good.

Watch the Giants get both OJ Howard and Brandon Marshall 

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Brandon Marshall is an old 33.  Hes decline was very apparent last year.

The Giants are too smart to put Marshall anywhere near OBJ.  

Doubt Mara signs off on that, and doubt Reese even tries

And eff fatso too.

4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Speak for yourself. I've followed Darnold since he first took over max browne. Some of us watch plenty of college football. Either way, you'd only need to watch the Rose bowl to appreciate his skills against a very solid Penn state defense in a huge game. 

Kid is legit and some like you will be on here in a few years acting like you've loved him since day one. 

I want Darnold but it's ridiculous to just assume we can snap pour fingers and go 0-16

9 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

First off, who cares about the giants? We need to rebuild our team. Let the giants deal with Marshall and Odell on the same team. They still aren't the best team in their own division let alone in the league.

Second, Marshall is near the end so he makes more sense on a team that needs a one year stop gap. That's not us. Eli is on his last leg so he would make more sense for them. But again, who cares?

Marshall had only 1 year left on his deal.  

4 hours ago, thadude said:

Because he's right

Giants are one Brandon Marshall signing away from a 3rd super bowl win in 10 years while the jets downward spiral.

Tanking is not automatic.  A thousand different things have to happen to get Darnold

That's a stupid statement by Giant fan Francesa. Your telling me Marshall was the difference in the Packer game? A player that hasn't been in the playoffs in eleven seasons? Idiocy!

4 hours ago, thadude said:

Because he's right

Giants are one Brandon Marshall signing away from a 3rd super bowl win in 10 years while the jets downward spiral.

Tanking is not automatic.  A thousand different things have to happen to get Darnold

Nobody cares about Darnold right now. Nobody is thinking about him as an option in 2018 except fans. Tanking for him is a ludicrous notion. 

Giants have issues at O-line and RB. They have a ton of highly paid players on defense, an aging QB, and not enough weapons at TE and WR. They have a relatively small window.

Could they win a SB if they signed Brandon Marshall? Sure. They could win a SB without Brandon Marshall. In fact, it would be better if they added AP or a top FA OT to protect Eli. WILL they win a SB any time soon? I doubt it.  

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Fournette and Cam Robinson and Fournette goes for 2000 and we all cry. But man, that safety we draft will be gangbusters.

We're the jets.  Only NFL team in history to start two first round pick safeties who both suck

52 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I agree with you, he looks great. But you may not want to use this argument....in their last 2 games, they gave up 84 pts.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I would noooooot put Marshall anywhere near Beckham. If the Giants want to make a move for a WR, they should ask Arizona about Larry Fitzgerald, of only to try and teach Beckham how not to be a nutball.

Beckham hijacking the Giants franchise is an underrated story. He'll sink that team for as long as he's there

5 hours ago, thadude said:

Because he's right

The Giants gave up a lot to get Eli, and the Jets need to make such a sacrifice too when the time comes.  Play Petty and Hackenberg, and then trade multiple picks if you have to, but get a legit franchise QB in next year's draft.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I would noooooot put Marshall anywhere near Beckham. If the Giants want to make a move for a WR, they should ask Arizona about Larry Fitzgerald, of only to try and teach Beckham how not to be a nutball.

How'd that work for Malcolm Floyd in Arizona? You can't undo crazy. Odell ain't going to care about grandpa Fitzgerald. 

Archived