Todays games...

Beerfish

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Imagine if the Eagles and Rams started Ryan Fitzpatrick and Josh McCown last year because their young QB’s didn’t give them the best chance to win. 

Next year they Will be playing a young QB, no matter how bad he is. Because they will have taken him in the 1st.

20 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Next year they Will be playing a young QB, no matter how bad he is. Because they will have taken him in the 1st.

Nobody not even you believes this . You will see a veteran QB and the best DB or edge rusher in the draft. Bowles is teenager sleeping with Freddie Kruger coming afraid of playing young QBs.,

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nobody not even you believes this . You will see a veteran QB and the best DB or edge rusher in the draft. Bowles is teenager sleeping with Freddie Kruger coming afraid of playing young QBs.,

Methinks there should be a comma in there, because I don't recall Freddie Kruger being played by Kevin Spacey.

21 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm really enjoying this $30 million QB play.

In Seattle with Thompson/Dotson, no Williams, no Reed, is Scherff playing? The Jets have more offensive playmakers right now! Stop. And no one is paying him 30 mill. But yes I would take Cousins in a heartbeat.

13 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Be nice to see Kirk get us a better 2nd round pick by beating the Hawks in Seattle to get himself a stud teammate for next year.

How much do you think Kirk will get next season, and how much are you willing to give him?

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I know what you said is very Jetsy, but even Macc knows it's QB time. Unless the second comming of LT's still on the board, and only 3rd tier QB's are left, it a QB. And yes we will sell the farm to get one, book it!

Archived