Todays games...

Beerfish

The giants are pure and utter trash.

Just had a play by philly that appeared to be almost exactly like the ASJ non touchdown and it is called a confirmed td after replay.  At least the commentators are all no admitting that no one has a clue at all what a catch or td is these days.

Oh an Oswiler is sooooooooo bad.  And some of our fans wanted to pay him 16 mill a year

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Just had a play by philly that appeared to be almost exactly like the ASJ non touchdown and it is called a confirmed td after replay.  At least the commentators are all no admitting that no one has a clue at all what a catch or td is these days.

Oh an Oswiler is sooooooooo bad.  And some of our fans wanted to pay him 16 mill a year

I just turned it on and 5 minutes later the Rams convert on 3rd & 33 - on a relatively short pass - with the Giants sending 7 DBs on the field.

Glorious.

Fitzmagic is in. 

RE the bengals, marvin lewis should have been canned 3 years ago.  Super underachievers this year.  Coughlin and the new coach has had an immediate culture shift for jacksonville.  Had the balls to suspend forunette

Joe Flacco is the reason you better be sure you have a franchise Qb who can carny a team before paying him.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Excited to see Maccagnan/Bowles supporters unironically posting about how easy it will be to beat the Bucs because Fitzpatrick is starting. 

That games interest value will go up by about 100% if fitz is the starter.

I'd like to hear the reasons why any of the free agent QBs wouldn't want to play for the Jets? Philly just dropped 30 on the Broncos in the half, lol. Those high paid defenders from their Super Bowl year are getting old & overpaid. 

Its amazing how fast things change in the NFL from 1 year to the next.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Excited to see Maccagnan/Bowles supporters unironically posting about how easy it will be to beat the Bucs because Fitzpatrick is starting. 

It's also comforting to know that the QB we didn't draft was only a product of being in an ideal situation in Houston. I mean, anyone would succeed there just by showing up.

Tom Savage, first half of week 1:

• 7 of 13, 62 passing yards, 0 rushing yards, 0 TDs, 7 sacks

Deshaun Watson, 6.5 games (including his first NFL action ever, coming in off the bench week 1):

• 126 of 204, 1700 passing yds, 269 rushing yards, 21 TDs, 19 sacks

Tom Savage, a little past the first half in week 9, against the freaking Colts, whom thousands of NFL fans believe are tanking now:

• 8 of 22, 81 pass yards, 0 rushing yards, 0 TDs, 1 sack

7 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It's also comforting to know that the QB we didn't draft was only a product of being in an ideal situation in Houston. I mean, anyone would succeed there just by showing up.

Tom Savage, first half of week 1:

• 7 of 13, 62 passing yards, 0 rushing yards, 0 TDs, 7 sacks

Deshaun Watson, 6.5 games (including his first NFL action ever, coming in off the bench week 1):

• 126 of 204, 1700 passing yds, 269 rushing yards, 21 TDs, 19 sacks

Tom Savage, a little past the first half in week 9, against the freaking Colts, whom thousands of NFL fans believe are tanking now:

• 8 of 22, 81 pass yards, 0 rushing yards, 0 TDs, 1 sack

Never said anyone. Said a good rookie QB

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

i didn't think the ajayi td was a td.  but aren't playing the patsies either.

Just now, rangerous said:

i didn't think the ajayi td was a td.  but aren't playing the patsies either.

The TD in Philly was EXACTLY like the ASJ TD! Lost possession going over the end line, regained as he fell. This league is ridiculous.

24 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I don't think anyone should be surprised if he lights us up 

If we stuff the run & make him throw we should win this game going away! When did Fitz look good without a decent running game?

I’d like to propose a trade: The NFL gets all those NCAA coaches who produce those cool plug and play offenses, and in return the NBA adopts the NFL’s three-years-out-of-high-school-draft-eligibility rule. The NFL gets Dabo, the NCAA tournament doesn’t look like an AAU tourney.

Archived