Guests Please Read This About Draft Week *** Important ***

Due to the traffic here, we may have to restrict guest viewing at times during the draft next week. Since last month was our busiest month ever we expect record traffic during the draft. If we get to the point were we need to, we will disable guest viewing temporarily to keep everyone posting.

What does it mean? If you are logged in to the forums, you are good to go.

If you aren't logged in?  Log in. If you don't have an account, you should create one (Click Sign Up) it is free. We recommend that you do this, just in case so you aren't shut out during the draft. I hope we don't have to do it, just wanted to mention it since it is something that is being considered right now.

Thanks!

For Every 1,000th new member JN gets, I will randomly select a new member to win some fabulous prizes:

Receive a  personalized message directly from me! *topic to be determined

A baseball card of my choosing from the 1990's  

AND!!!

A picture stolen from Google Images of a Jet player (current or former) printed out on paper 

*player selection determined by lilbitspecial

8 hours ago, Lil Bit Special said:

For Every 1,000th new member JN gets, I will randomly select a new member to win some fabulous prizes:

AND!!!

A picture stolen from Google Images of a Jet player (current or former) printed out on paper 

image.png

On 4/20/2018 at 11:33 PM, Lil Bit Special said:

AND!!!

Holy sheet, can I create multiple accounts to get extra shots at one of these amazing prizes???

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Can you ban anyone that posts teeets if picks before they are televised? They spoil pucks every year.

I will be at the draft tonight. But I agree that is a major no, we definitely don't want anyone doing that.

JetNation was great last night!!!!!!  Had a great time welcoming in our new franchise QB. 

Thanks to everyone who makes this place the best NY Jets website in the world. 

I had a few glitches but they only lasted a short time and I was able to log back in. 

Thanks Maxman

1 hour ago, Larz said:

I didn't have any problems except a little lag tonight. 

Well done sirs 

We had an 18 minute issue earlier tonight close to when the Jets were picking. But we were able to work that out. Had my finger on the log out guests button but didn't need to do it. If you need a webhost call Rhett https://www.exactservers.com/ he is amazing!

Archived