It's officially over for TB

CanadienJetsFan

3 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

When you're hanging around with the"beautiful people " of the F1 circuit instead of attending OTA's, it's over.

Still, nice throw and an even better catch who thinks soccer when the word football is mentioned. 

Just the opposite. Extra Days like this is keeping him going. Hanging out with dark Vader ( B.B. ) longer than required is what would to drive him to retire sooner ?

36 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

and I thought this was a Todd Bowles caught with Kacy thread

And I clicked into the thread thinking that maybe Brdigewater got hurt in OTAs today.

53 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t want to be flip here, because boat wrecks are sad, but Jesus why can’t we just have one well-placed iceberg? 

An iceberg in the Mediterranean Sea in a bay in Monaco? :blink:

Also rather Misleading thread Title  since my initial thought was Terry BRIDGEWATER getting injured again. 

Not Tom Brady exploring the boundaries of his heterosexuality while "mate swapping"  among european elitists  

1 hour ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

When you're hanging around with the"beautiful people " of the F1 circuit instead of attending OTA's, it's over.

Still, nice throw and an even better catch who thinks soccer when the word football is mentioned. 

V

2 hours ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

V

I thought he was spending time with his kids

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Pig ripe slaughter.

That smug Dick is still good for twelve or more wins whenever he shows up. I just hope his life outside football is about 60% as awesome as it looks from outside looking in and he decides to stay there. I mean holy hell! Leave that to go to New England and deal with this?

3D1335A8-6BF9-4F98-B153-EBA9B78E7C2C.jpeg

Archived