***OFFICIAL 2018 PRESEASON OPENER GAME THREAD GET UP*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rich Cimini   ESPN Staff Writer 

Five things I'll be watching tonight in the Jets' opener : 1.) Sam Darnold. Can he take his practice-field poise to the game? I suspect he'll play about two quarters. 2.) Teddy Bridgewater. Solid camp so far, but how will his surgically repaired knee hold up to contact? Many teams will be watching. 3.) Rookies not named Darnold. DE Nathan Shepherd, TE Chris Herndon and RB Trent Cannon could have key roles this season. Herndon has a chance to be special. 4.) Positional battles. I'm talking tight end, defensive end and rush linebacker. Brandon Copeland will get a shot at OLB. 5.) Jeremy Bates. The new OC won't show a lot in the preseason, but we might be able to glean a nugget or two about the new offensive mindset.

>  http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Can't speak for the rest of these puds but I've been #Jetting#Up all day 

I’ve been recruiting Jet fans on the streets wearing Jet gear to sign up at Jet Nation. Let’s Goooooooo

58 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I actually just took a long ass nap so the wait for the start of the game would be shorter. Going to go a head and sleep some more waiting time off.

see you tools at 6:30

Not if we see you first fake fan. 

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Are you going to try to make this whole “Fake Fan” thing..a thing now? Because T0m was just playing. You’re the type to actually try and make it serious so just wondering..??

Oh stop - here I got u a gift for opening day

FE6562A0-918E-4B48-B386-674AC4713FD4.jpeg

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

Please.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

No injuries...

Please.

did you just jinX the bejesus  out of us?

So I just got done watching the Will Cain show and he proceeds to suck Baker Mayfield off the entire time and then he asks who has the better career Barkley Mayfield or Darnold? He says obviously Baker Mayfield then allows a caller to answer the question, the caller says  obviously Sam Darnold because of his physical stature and Will Cain proceeds to scold him and try to make him feel stupid afterwards, now I agree the caller could of been more articulate with his answer but damn...he was just being an A-hole because the kid picked Sam. he then plays a Sam Darnold interview with Darnold talking about how confident he feels and Will does nothing but make fun of his California accent and gets his cameramen to say the word button like Californian for 7 minutes, he didn’t even cover Darnold’s chances of playing good, he just made a whole joke out of him.

Apparently its hard for me to find someone to go to the Jets game tonight with me, so if anyone is interested I have an extra ticket in the 100 Level seats.  You'd have to meet me there at the stadium to get it.  Fortunately(or unfortunately), the seat is right next to me lol, but I'm not that obnoxious.  Just let me know if anyone is interested.

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Can't speak for the rest of these puds but I've been #Jetting#Up all day 

That’s the spirit! You’re being highly considered for the role of #JetNation 2018 #Captain, which will be a hell of a gig after the disastrous reign of @Larz (for which we’ve ousted five members of The Committee, btw). 

Archived