So when do we start saying Darnold sucks?

NoBowles

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Absolutely @Pac-ian in its execution. 

I think he played well and as I've been saying for over a year the future is bright.

The hero worship is what's grating..  people were saying he was doing things last night that only 1 or 2 QB's in the league can do.  I know that doesn't sit well with you.

58 minutes ago, Pac said:

I think he played well and as I've been saying for over a year the future is bright.

The hero worship is what's grating..  people were saying he was doing things last night that only 1 or 2 QB's in the league can do.  I know that doesn't sit well with you.

Hmmm? I think they were talking abut this. 

A8880AD0-DBF0-45AC-96BD-7D32E5CFA882.gif

58 minutes ago, Pac said:

Can you imagine, for the first time in 50 years people think they have a FQB and they're acting like fanatics on a fan forum? 

8 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I loved Rosen looking foward to seeing how he looks tonight. I think Rosen would have been alright in ny he has a big personality.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

Definitely could be wrong about him. This class has a chance to be something special 

6 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I loved Rosen looking foward to seeing how he looks tonight. I think Rosen would have been alright in ny he has a big personality.

Rosen seems like he'll be very good but I'll bet anyone whatever they want to lay down, he can't make that play rolling to his left that Sam made last night. His movement outside of the pocket isn't close to Sam, that play was a Wilson, Wentz type play. Not many QBs in the NFL can make that play look as easy as Sam did with that accuracy. 

Rosen seems like he'll be very good but I'll bet anyone whatever they want to lay down, he can't make that play rolling to his left that Sam made last night. His movement outside of the pocket isn't close to Sam, that play was a Wilson, Wentz type play. Not many QBs in the NFL can make that play look as easy as Sam did with that accuracy. 
They are two different people if in ten years we are making the argument we should have drafted manning over brees I will be very happy. I hope they both find success in the NFL

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

They are two different people if in ten years we are making the argument we should have drafted manning over brees I will be very happy. I hope they both find success in the NFL

I agree. The general concensus was that there hasn't been a QB draft like this since 2004. 

Darnold put up a 5.3 YPA while playing with/against mailmen in the preseason and generally looking pretty much like a quarterback. We were running the same stuff we ran when we were breaking Sanchez in ie the same stuff everybody always runs for rookies. Headline Jetsiah savior. Warfish, an actual crazy person, serving as the voice of reason. Everybody settle the **** down. I love you guys but you’re crazy. This is so far so good. We’re not into get preemptively butthurt about Darnold’s greatness not being universally and immediately acknowledged territory.

15 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Darnold put up a 5.3 YPA while playing with/against mailmen in the preseason and generally looking pretty much like a quarterback. We were running the same stuff we ran when we were breaking Sanchez in ie the same stuff everybody always runs for rookies. Headline Jetsiah savior. Warfish, an actual crazy person, serving as the voice of reason. Everybody settle the **** down. I love you guys but you’re crazy. This is so far so good. We’re not into get preemptively butthurt about Darnold’s greatness not being universally and immediately acknowledged territory.

Well said praying mantis.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Geno Smith, great. Sam Darnold, sucks, happy now?

This is about the only kind of thing that could get you banned at the Hampur. I really wonder what the hell goes through people's heads when they formulate(?) ideas like this. Is it just a random stream of consciousness or are there attempts to make a salient point?

Archived