Our great scout GM selected ArDarius Stewart over Kareem Hunt

Jetsbb

44 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Love draft discussions after the fact using hindsight.  Do remember how many were more than happy with Stewart when drafted and even later.  

Today it was a moronic move.   

You can't have it both ways. You can't tell us that we have to wait to complain about Hackenberg being undraftable on draft night and then complain that we are using hindsight.  Some say you have to wait 3 years to evaluate a draft - well of the 2015 draft we are left with Williams.  Nobody else even contributted except a few games out of Mauldin.  2016? Jordan Jenkins was the only "get."  Jury is still out on Lee, Burris and Shell.

He is basically looking for homeruns in the last few rounds, so it is hard to complain, but do you think he could hit one? 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

You can't have it both ways. You can't tell us that we have to wait to complain about Hackenberg being undraftable on draft night and then complain that we are using hindsight.  Some say you have to wait 3 years to evaluate a draft - well of the 2015 draft we are left with Williams.  Nobody else even contributted except a few games out of Mauldin.  2016? Jordan Jenkins was the only "get."  Jury is still out on Lee, Burris and Shell.

He is basically looking for homeruns in the last few rounds, so it is hard to complain, but do you think he could hit one? 

Phil Jackson was universally trashed as GM of the knicks yet in just a couple years he drafted a superstar (Porzingis) and the next great NBA perimeter defender (Ntilikina) yet in Macagnan’s first three years his best draft pick by far was an ok run stuffing 3-4 DE (Leo) which we already had

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Phil Jackson was universally trashed as GM of the knicks yet in just a couple years he drafted a superstar (Porzingis) and the next great NBA perimeter defender (Ntilikina) yet in Macagnan’s first three years his best draft pick by far was an ok run stuffing 3-4 DE (Leo) which we already had

Superstar!  Call me when he is as good as Derrick Coleman.

On 9/4/2018 at 4:30 PM, Jetsbb said:

You can sometimes excuse these blatant mistakes when the position doesn't fit a need. The truth is they were looking at picking Alvin Kamara. They let the Saints trade up a couple of spots ahead of them to pick Kamara and then traded down and selected Stewart with Kareem Hunt still on the board. The guy has been as bad as Idzik. Even the one first round pick that wasn't a slam dunk he picks Daren Lee a below avg starter. With Woody in the UK and his brother a sycophant who wants to be buddies with the players kissing their ass any chance he gets we will be stuck with Mac and Bowles for a while.

I'm betting you had no idea who Kareem Hunt was before last year.

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

This is mindless

17 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Because he got lucky.  If Dorsey or Gettleman wake up we end with the next Kellen Clemens Shorty Mayfield instead of Sam Darnold 

Suspect Barkley is not on this week's injury report because Gettleman would sooner jump off the top of Metlife than admit he effed up and badly. 

Lol...remember those WR discussions that year?   I remember continuously debunking the Tavon Austin and Cordarelle Patterson hype.  Had Hopkins and Allen as 1, 2 that year, surprised teams were that scared off of Allen’s slow 40 due to his recovery from his PCL injury.  

Be a long time before I let that one go. Here am I with Hopkins and Allen atop my wr rankings, getting lit into by the likes many for “not having Tavon Austin in my top 5”... “he’s not just a gadget player Paradis...” ....right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived