Jets + 3 vs Vikings

Maxman

17 hours ago, nyjunc said:

They did have a bunch of injuries and they were never under .500 in a full season with Rex.  If relatively healthy Buffalo makes the playoffs under Rex.  

It must have been fun for you to watch Rex outcoached Bowles in 2015 to keep us out of the playoffs

Beerfish: references facts

junc: hypotheticals

The Vikings and Bears games will tell us just how good this Jets team is.  I would love to see the Jets win both but will settle for a split.  Don't even want to think about the third possibility.

I do not have a good feeling about this game. Minny is good. This is going to be a breakout game for Cousins and his receivers. They are going to abuse our horrendous pass defense. I see Minny winning by double digits. Sorry to be a debbie downer but I have no faith in this D. 

The past two games were only mild surprises.  Denver moreso than Indy, but both games were winnable.  I just wasn't sure we'd actually win them because....you know....the Jets find ways to lay eggs (see Miami and Cleveland games).  But THIS GAME against Minnesota is the one that would be a real eye opener and propel the team.  They will need to play a complete game against a very good (but not great) Vikings team that has won close games (23-21 vs. Eagles) and lost close shootouts with good teams (38-31 vs. Rams).  The Vikings have won 2 in a row, as have the Jets.  We'll need a complete game to win this thing.  My biggest concern is a D trying to stop so many weapons....Diggs, Theilen, Rudolph, etc.  Cousins has a knack for finding the right guy at the right time.

Good test for the Jets.  We'll get a real sense for who these Jets are after seeing them against a very well-rounded team like Minnesota.

And wouldn't it be fun to beat Cousins who turned down all that money by using a rookie QB against him?

2 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I do not have a good feeling about this game. Minny is good. This is going to be a breakout game for Cousins and his receivers. They are going to abuse our horrendous pass defense. I see Minny winning by double digits. Sorry to be a debbie downer but I have no faith in this D. 

Secondary banged up. Minny should win this game by double digits. That doesnt damper my enthusiasm for this core because Minny's just a better team

10 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Yeah because we shouldn't look at circumstances, we all know every situation is exactly the same

We all know a hypothetical argument cannot be proven out, therefore it serves only as fodder for circuitous arguing, and is a shining example of intellectually dishonest debate tactics.

Also, your goat is still the easiest to get. LOL

Archived