Jets are big favorites vs the Bills

Maxman

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

This season got the air sucked out of it yesterday. Big props to those who show up for this one. 

I will be there, looking forward to the tailgate mostly. But will head into the stadium at 12:20 or so like always.  :)

Josh Allen has started throwing for the Bills. They will use him if they have to but they'd rather use Anderson if he's a go after his concussion.  Next week is their bye so they'd rather not use Allen Sunday and give him 2 extra weeks of rest.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I will be there, looking forward to the tailgate mostly. But will head into the stadium at 12:20 or so like always.  :)

Jets, IMHO, have an excellent chance to win this. Should they not I may very well be on suicide watch out here. lol

15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Good for you, enjoy the day with family and friends. Hopefully you get to see the kid bounce back with a big day. He needs a confidence boost about now. I'm going to enjoy the Myrtle Beach weather and play some golf. Can't remember the last game I didn't watch, but this one I'll just check my phone for updates until I get back to the clubhouse for $2 vodkas!

7 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Good for you, enjoy the day with family and friends. Hopefully you get to see the kid bounce back with a big day. He needs a confidence boost about now. I'm going to enjoy the Myrtle Beach weather and play some golf. Can't remember the last game I didn't watch, but this one I'll just check my phone for updates until I get back to the clubhouse for $2 vodkas!

Just post in the game thread and seem mad. You will fit right in. :)

Enjoy Myrtle Beach.

7 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Josh Allen has started throwing for the Bills. They will use him if they have to but they'd rather use Anderson if he's a go after his concussion.  Next week is their bye so they'd rather not use Allen Sunday and give him 2 extra weeks of rest.

If Allen starts this game is a toss up.  He’s surprisingly very mobile

14 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I think we win on Sunday.  I’m just saying I’d much rather see Peterman

I thought we'd beat Miami. Can't believe we threw in such a clunker. Especially after all the talk about it being a must win.

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Is English that hard for you? They will start other QBs before they start Allen....for the season.

I'll give you credit, you're one of the thickest people I've met here. You have kept insisting that Allen is out for the year. He is NOT, which I've told you right along, tho you continue to argue the point. I live in Buffalo, I get the latest status on their team. Allen was my favorite QB in this past draft so I'm on top of the news about him. From what they said this morning he will likely start the game after next weeks bye. He is NOT out for the season.

4 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

I am vexed, very vexed 

I would really enjoy watching the Jets win a football game and this should be the best chance for a win this season, just not sure I would enjoy the aftermath 

a loss provides a chance for a coaching change at the break

That's really not the Jets style. But if they ever do change mid season this would be the year. Wouldn't blame them 1 iota.

1 hour ago, Thai Jet said:

I'll give you credit, you're one of the thickest people I've met here. You have kept insisting that Allen is out for the year. He is NOT, which I've told you right along, tho you continue to argue the point. I live in Buffalo, I get the latest status on their team. Allen was my favorite QB in this past draft so I'm on top of the news about him. From what they said this morning he will likely start the game after next weeks bye. He is NOT out for the season.

Jesus H Christ! This tells explains a lot.

11 hours ago, genot said:

I thought we'd beat Miami. Can't believe we threw in such a clunker. Especially after all the talk about it being a must win.

In essence, this Jets team could lose to any team in NFL.  I was sure they would beat Miami last week.  Therefore, I would not be surprised if they lost this week.  However, I think Sam is going to come out with a chip on his shoulder and "put a dagger in their hearts".  I just hope the play calling is more creative and they mix things up, like no huddle, etc.

9 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

You couldn't pay me to go watch this slop n spew that is put forth each weekend.

At this point, the only reason why I waste time and torture myself is to see Sam's development.  If there was another Qb in there, I would not be watching and making myself sick.

Too extremes can happen:

Bills beat us - basically get beat by one of the worst teams in the league, solidifies Bowles being a goner. 

Jets win - they think they’re right back in this and happy to go into the bye with a win and feel everything is alright. 

Hate to say it. But we need to hope for a loss here fellas. 

I want the coaches fired so much I actually hope we loseour 4th straight. Something i never ever have wanted before. Its come to this now for me. I know its the only way out for this team that i love so dearly. Lose to perhaps the worst team in the league and Maybe Bowles actually gets canned. ?

i always root for the team to win. That being said, this team is bad. And, even if they pull out a win against the worst team in the NFL, there are enough games against average and good teams that the Jets and hopefully Bowles don't have a chance.

New coach and a high pick - not a bad way to end the season.

Archived