That's a Wrap

Grandy

Seasons done, Bowles gone, and Franchise QB acquired.

Even though our record was terrible, the most important part of it was Sam Darnold. With every factor working against him, Darnold managed to go out this year and show that he's The Guy. Let's forget about the bad things this season and appreciate that we're getting a new coach, and have the QB that we've spent most if not all our lives hoping for. Personally I expect Darnold to ascend to the top 5 if not top 1 peripheral within a few years. 

Despite the bad record, overall this was a great season that gave us ailing fans a heck of a lot of hope for the future.

3 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Even though our record was terrible, the most important part of it was Sam Darnold. With every factor working against him, Darnold managed to go out this year and show that he's The Guy. Let's forget about the bad things this season and appreciate that we're getting a new coach, and have the QB that we've spent most if not all our lives hoping for. Personally I expect Darnold to ascend to the top 5 if not top 1 peripheral within a few years. 

Despite the bad record, overall this was a great season that gave us ailing fans a heck of a lot of hope for the future.

Not till some housecleaning 

Just now, bealeb319 said:

Not enough fire mac threads to whine in? Can we let a positive post be positive?

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Darnold is gonna be good qb, im glad that we have him. That still doesnt change the fact that this team isnt going anywhere with the way the Johnsons have run their frot office for the past 15+ years.

1 minute ago, Ruby2 said:

Darnold is gonna be good qb, im glad that we have him. That still doesnt change the fact that this team isnt going anywhere with the way the Johnsons have run their frot office for the past 15+ years.

Going nowhere with Mac still in charge.  Most significant mistake by Woody johnson since he bought the team.  

one day
but untill that day thank god for the internet. weird how people pointing out the travesty that is this franchise seems to bother you so much.
It bothers me because i can't click a single thread on the forum anymore without people leaving their snarky comments about fireing the same people as if this was a new idea they just came up with. The horse is way dead and there are literally hundreds of threads solely dedicated to it.

Gutless and Weak.  Two hallmarks of this Vintage Jets  team that really showed today.  A rookie Quarterback and Free-agent Wide Receiver were about the only ones who showed up today.  Classless,  Then , this clueless Moron has the temerity to  go to the podium and trumpet the effort  and "Improvement"?  I don't feel sorry for him at all.  I feel sorry for US!

Just now, bealeb319 said:

It bothers me because i can't click a single thread on the forum anymore without people leaving their snarky comments about fireing the same people as if this was a new idea they just came up with. The horse is way dead and there are literally hundreds of threads solely dedicated to it.

So what else are we supposed to talk about? 

I get how it could be tiresome, but there is nothing as important to talk about other than the leadership of the team and the front office at this point.

100 million cap this is  going to be interesting hope it doesn't turn into a fantasy team signing run in the off season.  We need tough hungry 2 contract players wanting to play not just collect a pay check.  The OL is a must rebuild first priority.  This next chapter is all on the GM let him pick the coach he wants.

28 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Yeah this place is just all tingly with optimism...

25 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Darnold has POTENTIAL. But he's not going to live another season if we don't find a way to put 5 capable lineman in front of him. But we're probably keeping the GM that refuses to draft those.

the linemen are capable to dismantle cars!! Bada@@!

Archived