I can almost guarantee..

Patriot Killa

That in light of the Jamal Adams post game quote that there isn’t enough talent on this team...he(and/or other players) has been running his mouth to the Owners for months trying to save Bowles job.

Bowles better really get fired by tomorrow. BS actually has me worried. Johnson’s are dumbasses who can easily be swayed.

Bowles is first order of business.  This team was so awful this year and that's on him.  Buffalo did far more with far less.  So did several other teams.  Bowles doesn't get the best out of a roster.  He holds it back.  Absolutely no give in this.  He must go.

4 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Enough. Bowles is gone. 

Seriously 

Chris Johnson even said before the season that he wanted to see consistent improvement.

What single aspect of this team has consistently improved throughout the season besides the QB? 

The defense, Bowles’ forte, was sh*t. We were 28th in the league entering today and I wouldn’t be surprised if we dropped lower.

And after back to back 5-11 seasons...we finish 4-12.

Bowles is gone. Period.

I'm as big a supporter of Bowles and giving someone a fair chance.

But the results speak for themselves and worse than that is no signs of getting the most out of these guys. Add to that poor in game decisions on 4th downs and punting , taking timeouts, summer vacation type culture and he's done.

He will get another DC job and I wish him well.

13 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Bowles is first order of business.  This team was so awful this year and that's on him.  Buffalo did far more with far less.  So did several other teams.  Bowles doesn't get the best out of a roster.  He holds it back.  Absolutely no give in this.  He must go.

So @Xtina what exactly about this did you disagree with?  Is the buttfumble your way of saying you want Bowles to stay and get another chance?  I don't care about the reaction, but I am morbidly curious as to the reasoning behind it.  

17 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Bowles sucks and deserves to be fired, but no one has a little less than the Jets, never mind "far less".

21 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

That in light of the Jamal Adams post game quote that there isn’t enough talent on this team...he(and/or other players) has been running his mouth to the Owners for months trying to save Bowles job.

Bowles better really get fired by tomorrow. BS actually has me worried. Johnson’s are dumbasses who can easily be swayed.

Which is why Adams needs to shut his trap and stick to dancing and wearing ugly outfits.

22 minutes ago, morny said:

Bowles will be fired, and rightly so. 

Hypothetically though, would you prefer Bowles go/Mac stay, or Mac go/Bowles stay (which is what the above scenario would likely mean).

Given that choice, I would prefer Mac to go.  Mac is worse than Bowles.

and as far as I'm concerned it's not even close.

27 minutes ago, nycdan said:

So @Xtina what exactly about this did you disagree with?  Is the buttfumble your way of saying you want Bowles to stay and get another chance?  I don't care about the reaction, but I am morbidly curious as to the reasoning behind it.  

I’m sorry I didnt mean to do that. The symbol keeps moving around, I think. Thanks for pointing it out 

50 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Pick any 5 minute stretch of the game today vs. the Patriots.  Any single 5-minute period during the game....and watch it....and tell me Bowles isn't getting fired.

24 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Bowles sucks and deserves to be fired, but no one has a little less than the Jets, never mind "far less".

This is an interesting debate in itself but I would argue that BUF has less on the roster than NYJ right now as hard as that is to believe.

• Their leading rusher was Josh Allen with 536 yards.  Next up was Shady with 488 who probably won't be back.
  • Their leading WR was Zay Jones with 559 yards and 5 TDs.  
  • They got 0 TDs from TEs this season
  • Josh Allen has a 51% completion rate, 7 passing TDs and 11 INTs.  He's like Michael Vick but with worse passing skill.
  • I think it's safe to say our STs are better than theirs
  • Defense is tricky.  Our team defense sucked donkey balls but I would argue we have more talent but that it's horribly under-coached.  

55 minutes ago, morny said:

Bowles will be fired, and rightly so. 

Hypothetically though, would you prefer Bowles go/Mac stay, or Mac go/Bowles stay (which is what the above scenario would likely mean). 

The one you let out is the one that should happen... flush the bowles & mccags... They Are BOTH EQUALLY Culpable.

56 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

No way Bowles survives!  Three consecutive double digit loss seasons with no prior post season success.  We can feel what we want about the Johnson's but they are not stupid. They may bungle the hiring process, but they know enough that they must make a change.

9 minutes ago, Xtina said:

I’m sorry I didnt mean to do that. The symbol keeps moving around, I think. Thanks for pointing it out 

No problem at all :).  I just couldn't figure out what was going on.  I make controversial posts now and then but that didn't seem like one of them!

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

This is an interesting debate in itself but I would argue that BUF has less on the roster than NYJ right now as hard as that is to believe.

• Their leading rusher was Josh Allen with 536 yards.  Next up was Shady with 488 who probably won't be back.
  • Their leading WR was Zay Jones with 559 yards and 5 TDs.  
  • They got 0 TDs from TEs this season
  • Josh Allen has a 51% completion rate, 7 passing TDs and 11 INTs.  He's like Michael Vick but with worse passing skill.
  • I think it's safe to say our STs are better than theirs
  • Defense is tricky.  Our team defense sucked donkey balls but I would argue we have more talent but that it's horribly under-coached.  

Fair enough, and there's no reason to argue it too strongly since both teams are outright horrible.  My point more than anything is there's absolutely no room to suggest the Jets are significantly better than anyone, even if better than the Bills overall.  Personally, I think their only real benefit is Darnold over Allen, with a bunch of mediocrity across both team's rosters.

The concept of there being several other teams that "did far more with far less," as you put it, is most definitely not true.  That's not meant as anything other than the realty that the Jets are one of the least talented teams in the league, and absolutely no one has far less.  Keep in mind, this isn't a defense of Bowles, as he deserved to be fired, but it's still the reality of the complete lack of talent on this roster.

11 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Of course there isn't enough talent.  They completely tore it down after 2016 so this is year 2 of the rebuild.  The great news is we have the most important piece and we have a bunch of really good pieces on both sides of the ball. a good defensive coach will have the current defensive talent in the top 10.  we have cap room and top picks in each round we have picks.  we have a HC job that will be coveted, the future is very bright but to act like we should have been totally rebuilt by now isn't fair.

Archived