Tim Tebow

playtowinthegame

2 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

I still think he is a waste of time

OPS of ,734 in AA at age 30. Never hit more than .231 before that. Liability in the field.

Time to move on

Fair point but it's still .734 higher than any of ours and he's marrying Miss America.  Good dude, decent athlete.  Kinda cool to see a nice guy finish first if you ask me.

6 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

I still think he is a waste of time

OPS of ,734 in AA at age 30. Never hit more than .231 before that. Liability in the field.

Time to move on

C'mon now. You and I never disagree. But Tebow is worth tens of millions, easy. He's young, good looking, seems like a really good person. So he wants to play some ball? Whats the harm? He's also got the ESPN college football thing going, and who knows how many other irons in the fire?

11 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

C'mon now. You and I never disagree. But Tebow is worth tens of millions, easy. He's young, good looking, seems like a really good person. So he wants to play some ball? Whats the harm? He's also got the ESPN college football thing going, and who knows how many other irons in the fire?

Good point, plus he is worth a fortune for whatever ballclub that he plays for in jersey sales

Might have been interesting to see him try out the new football league that starts next month, but he would have to give up on baseball to so do so. I would have watched whatever game he played in.   

14 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I find that hard to believe. Google it and the estimate is as high as ten million, as low as 4.

But whatever, good for him. Great college player and an all around good guy!!!!

39 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I find that hard to believe. Google it and the estimate is as high as ten million, as low as 4.

But whatever, good for him. Great college player and an all around good guy!!!!

To be honest I had no idea of his net worth. I was just throwing a number out there during the conversation. I'm surprised though with that estimate. Its certainly not an insignificant amount, but with all his endorsements, tv deals, speaking engagements and whatever he earned playing football, I thought it would be more. I would've guessed he made more then the low end number in a single year, but what do I know?

On 1/10/2019 at 10:13 PM, King P said:

Now he can finally get some ....

Not like his arrogant self couldn't before this (though I respect him for sticking to his guns)

Maybe you missed it but there was a whole thing here about advertisers dropping us because of crude talk. Your post above was an exact example of what we can't have here. There are ways to get a point across without cursing or being vulgar.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:12 PM, 14 in Green said:

To be honest I had no idea of his net worth. I was just throwing a number out there during the conversation. I'm surprised though with that estimate. Its certainly not an insignificant amount, but with all his endorsements, tv deals, speaking engagements and whatever he earned playing football, I thought it would be more. I would've guessed he made more then the low end number in a single year, but what do I know?

He probably donates a lot of it to charity.

Archived