Maxman

Adam Gase Presser - Monday

Rate this topic

On 1/11/2019 at 7:44 PM, 32EBoozer said:

Hoping to hear about Gregg Williams hiring; what’s going to be different in his approach with the media; how involved he will be in the Draft process. Thoughts on what he sees in Darnold and whether Boyer and Green will be returning.

Thoughts?

THIS !! 

2 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

No matter how Gase handles the presser, he will come off looking like a champ compared to the robotic and stone faced Bowles nightmares we had to endure over the last 4 years.  Looking forward to hearing a coach that isn't afraid to actually respond to a question with a legit answer.   

Hall of Fame comment, this is the truth. I am so excited to see a new coach. I was not a gase fan but onboard now because what the hell else am I supposed to do. 

Honestly of he comes out and saws something to the effect about being excited to be in NY and how we are going to take the next step with Darbold. Its a homerun. Pretty much all he has to do and be confident in his abilities. 

We have been seeing no emotion bowls for so long, he is going to be a rockstar day one. I don't want to see the we are coming after the patriots comments because this should be out teams moment and we need to start acting like a pro team not just the Pats whipping boy. 

Honestly, I just want to see a guy that seems like he wants to win and fights, it seems like he is not a yes man but time will tell.

Top three things I want to see

1 Confidence

2 Confidence in Darnold

3 Confidence in his game plan abilities  and switching to 4-3 def.