Jamal at it again

JetsMetsDevilsPA

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What exactly is “at it again”? This is actually pretty awesome.

Jamal needs to holler at him real quick and just be like look bro,,

“I know how the team looks to everyone else right now, but man, we got a franchise QB, we got some dawgs on offense with Robby and Q. The defense got some dawgs on it too. New coaches and these guys can scheme. We got the 3rd pick in the draft and 100 mill in the bank! We’re trying give you all that money you were wanting from Pittsburgh bro. We’re tryna give you the whole bag of money! Let’s gooo! We are a few moves away. Buy into it bro. We can change the Jets.”

^ I know how Jamal talks so it’ll be something like dis...?

36 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Jets should sign him as soon as the clock strikes midnight March 13th.

He should absolutely be the #1 target.

If you listened to Gase's interviews, it is very doubtful Bell will be a target. Draft a RB or 2. Screw paying Bell what he wants. No cancers.

30 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

“I know how the team looks to everyone else right now, but man, we got a franchise QB, we got some dawgs on offense with Robby and Q. The defense got some dawgs on it too. New coaches and these guys can scheme. We got the 3rd pick in the draft and 100 mill in the bank! We’re trying give you all that money you were wanting from Pittsburgh bro. We’re tryna give you the whole bag of money! Let’s gooo! We are a few moves away. Buy into it bro. We can change the Jets.”

Come to the Lower East Side and try running that lingo. It’s not completely gentrified yet. 

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

05654BD1-8382-475A-AF99-2C4B95F9EB79.gif

Archived