NFL Schedule Released Tomorrow April 17th

Lot K Tailgaters

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001026543/article/nfl-schedule-to-be-released-wednesday-at-8pm-et

NFL schedule to be released Wednesday at 8pm ET

0ap1000000236552.jpg
Around the NFL Writer
  facebook_icon.svg  
  twitter_icon.svg  
  whatsapp_icon.svg  
Print

Get ready to circle some dates on your calendar.

The NFL will announce the official 2019 schedule tomorrow, Wednesday, April 17, at 8 p.m. ET live on NFL Network, Good Morning Footballannounced Tuesday. 

The announcement of the 256-game slate, played over 17 weeks starting on Sept. 5, comes just over a week before the NFL Draft kicks off on April 25 in Nashville. 

The NFL previously announced the Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears would kick off the 2019 season, with one of the NFL's most storied rivalries commemorating the league's 100th anniversary. 

The NFL revealed the preseason schedule last week

In addition to all games for all 32 teams being revealed and broken down on NFL Network, NFL.com will provide full, extensive coverage of the schedule release on Wednesday night. Grab some popcorn, dial into your TV, and log on to your phones tomorrow night.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schedule release is very exciting. Some people will play it up as "just the schedule", but it matters a great deal to people who attend games or plan to travel to attend games. Can't wait to see when the Redskins and Ravens games are. Those are local games for me and I will be there for both hopefully!

7 minutes ago, NYJetsDaddy said:

Schedule release is very exciting. Some people will play it up as "just the schedule", but it matters a great deal to people who attend games or plan to travel to attend games. Can't wait to see when the Redskins and Ravens games are. Those are local games for me and I will be there for both hopefully!

As a season ticket holder I base trips and family functions on when the Jets aren’t at home and usually avoid road games as well so I can watch in peace.  

8 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

As a season ticket holder I base trips and family functions on when the Jets aren’t at home and usually avoid road games as well so I can watch in peace.  

Wish I was close enough for Season tickets : (

I am looking at the Skins/Ravens games and I am also interested in the games that are played in October/November. Best football weather games. Not too hot and not too cold in NJ.

Wife and I went to the Colts game around that time last season and it was a great game, but also great weather.

4 minutes ago, NYJetsDaddy said:

Wish I was close enough for Season tickets : (

I am looking at the Skins/Ravens games and I am also interested in the games that are played in October/November. Best football weather games. Not too hot and not too cold in NJ.

Wife and I went to the Colts game around that time last season and it was a great game, but also great weather.

Be careful what you wish for.? Kidding....entering my 40th year of having tix. Hoping the Cincy game is earlier. We do one road game each year and that is this years target. Maybe Ravens too.

1 hour ago, NYJetsDaddy said:

So true!

12 minutes ago, J-Diddy said:

praying the jets dont open on Monday night at home.  what a waste of a home game as a season ticket holder who HATES attending NIGHT GAMES..  

Can't imagine the New York Jets opening two seasons in a row on Monday Night Football coming off back to back 5-11 seasons.....but who knows?!?!?

46 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Can't imagine the New York Jets opening two seasons in a row on Monday Night Football coming off back to back 5-11 seasons.....but who knows?!?!?

For the 50th Anniversary of the first MNF game they may do Jets Browns. A lot of story lines.  I also wouldn’t be surprised to see it as Jets Steelers.  

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

50th Anniversary of the first Monday Night Football game between the Jets and Browns and the top two QBs from last year's draft, both of whom look very promising. 

There is nothing surprising about it at all. 

1 hour ago, Klecko73isGod said:

50th Anniversary of the first Monday Night Football game between the Jets and Browns and the top two QBs from last year's draft, both of whom look very promising. 

There is nothing surprising about it at all. 

I would wager Jets Browns was hard coded in and there would be that matchup regardless of the schedule chosen. We'll get a Thursday too, will the Jets have a Sunday game? 

12 hours ago, J-Diddy said:

praying the jets dont open on Monday night at home.  what a waste of a home game as a season ticket holder who HATES attending NIGHT GAMES..  

It's the worst Monday night game possible.  You don't get the benefit of the extra day of rest because the starters take the 4th game of preseason off anyway.  Then you have a short week for week 2.  We had it last year and it's rumored we will have it again this year (since Jets/Browns was the 1st MNF game ever and this is the 100th year of the NFL).  I predict the NFL screws us again.

18 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It's the worst Monday night game possible.  You don't get the benefit of the extra day of rest because the starters take the 4th game of preseason off anyway.  Then you have a short week for week 2.  We had it last year and it's rumored we will have it again this year (since Jets/Browns was the 1st MNF game ever and this is the 100th year of the NFL).  I predict the NFL screws us again.

If so hopefully we at least play at home week 2 as well.  We don’t have to travel far but a home game on short rest would help.  

26 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Anyone with any updates?   All I’ve seen so far are the confirmed international games.  

Correct.  Other than this knucklehead who went from 0 to 6000 Twitter followers guessing at the schedule the only thing I've heard are the confirmed international games.  And the Rams going from the West Coast to London for a game the weekend before Halloween....yikes!  Have to assume they get a Bye the following week.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:43 AM, J-Diddy said:

Unless you've had a winning team, that usually helps in most cases.

Archived