Andrew luck retires

NYallDay

32 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Lol no, it's a  Fact. There's  no way in hell those two things could line up naturally.  Youre in complete denial. What I have shown you qualifies as proof. Your cognitive dissonance won't' allow you to see it.

You alone being the arbiter of proof is, also, in fact, psychosis.  Take the pill.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Good...but sooooo overrated.

That's right....I said it....

I get it.  It’s very SoCal, everything fresh, grind their own meat, no freezers, not loaded with grease and gunk.  

They are the best fast food restaurant to their employees in the country.  Managers can make 100K, great benefit package, they give out scholarships and encourage their employees to attend college.  

That family lives by their faith, not this phony, self serving act and pretense of being “Christian”.

“The company serves up hamburgers, cheeseburgers, the Double-Double, French fries, malts, shakes, and sodas. The restaurants do not use microwaves, heat lamps, or freezers, guaranteeing that each guest's order is fresh and made-to-order. In-N-Out Burger is a private, family-run, non-franchised company”

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Lol no, it's a  Fact. There's  no way in hell those two things could line up naturally.  Youre in complete denial. What I have shown you qualifies as proof. Your cognitive dissonance won't' allow you to see it.

So the fact that his first regular season game was a loss vs the Bears and his last game was a preseason loss to the Bears is proof of conspiracy because it cant happen naturally?

First off, to get to this coincidence you used different criteria. His first game was a preseason win against STL, yet you ignored preseason here to focus on regular season. When picking his last game, you included preseason.

In reality, his first and last game was either  STL/ CHI ( including preaseason) or Chicago / KC restricting to non preseason or Chicago / TEN looking at only regular season, no playoffs

But more interestingly, let's say you are right. Why? Why would the league  bother engineering this coincidence. To what end?

51 minutes ago, CTM said:

So the fact that his first regular season game was a loss vs the Bears and his last game was a preseason loss to the Bears is proof of conspiracy because it cant happen naturally?

First off, to get to this coincidence you used different criteria. His first game was a preseason win against STL, yet you ignored preseason here to focus on regular season. When picking his last game, you included preseason.

In reality, his first and last game was either  STL/ CHI ( including preaseason) or Chicago / KC restricting to non preseason or Chicago / TEN looking at only regular season, no playoffs

But more interestingly, let's say you are right. Why? Why would the league  bother engineering this coincidence. To what end?

So that those that know, would know.  You now, the ones with the scrapbooks filled with photographs and drawings of Jodi Foster.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

I get it.  It’s very SoCal, everything fresh, grind their own meat, no freezers, not loaded with grease and gunk.  

They are the best fast food restaurant to their employees in the country.  Managers can make 100K, great benefit package, they give out scholarships and encourage their employees to attend college.  

That family lives by their faith, not this phony, self serving act and pretense of being “Christian”.

“The company serves up hamburgers, cheeseburgers, the Double-Double, French fries, malts, shakes, and sodas. The restaurants do not use microwaves, heat lamps, or freezers, guaranteeing that each guest's order is fresh and made-to-order. In-N-Out Burger is a private, family-run, non-franchised company”

Chic Fil A is better, and amazing to their employees.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Chic Fil A is better, and amazing to their employees.

We’ll just have to disagree.  Not crazy about chicken sandwiches, anyway.

In-N-Out has been far and away the best fast food employer to their employees since 1948.  They were the first to offer competitive pay, insurance benefits to ALL their employees.  

There are some better mom and pop restaurants by the beach that make some amazing burgers, bake their own bread and lots of added items like avacado, spinach and fresh jalapeños, for starters.

They set the standard.  

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

The same reason “they” fabricated Geno Smith dick picks, or forced him to reveal them, obviously.

33 minutes ago, CTM said:

Trolling hippies?

1 minute ago, HelenOfTroy said:

In-N-Out has been far and away the best fast food employer to their employees since 1948.  They were the first to offer competitive pay, insurance benefits to ALL their employees.  

I do think 

They set the standard.  

I do admire them for this, they've worked within the structure of capitalism to create a better product that people can feel good about patronizing and will pay more for consensually.

Far superior to government overlords dictating 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Trolling hippies?

Lol, I was triggered by the misapplication of statistics. Making his criteria so flexible greatly increased the odds of his impossible to happen coincidence to something not that far off a coin flip.

The fact that his conclusion was equally nonsensical was gravy

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Holy sh*t, he's ******* terrible.  I like when he misses his WR by 10 feet and then puts his hands up like he wasnt the one actually throwing the ball. 

Matt Barkley > Josh Allen

I remember earlier in camp when NFL Network was broadcasting live from different teams camps and they were at Bills camp.  They were showing the QBs throwing 25 yard corner routes into the end zone and Allen was missing guys by 3-5 yards, and this wasn’t even against a defense it was against air...Lol.   His accuracy issues are a major concern, It’s alarming how often he misses simple uncontested throws.  

38 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

There are some better mom and pop restaurants by the beach that make some amazing burgers, bake their own bread and lots of added items like avacado, spinach and fresh jalapeños, for starters.

They set the standard.  

Meh. I've had I&O. It's good, but I just prefer a chicken sandwich, and the staff of a CFA is always ridiculously friendly, polite, and helpful and the restaurant is super clean.  Our Friday afternoon treat for the kids is CFA late lunch and the playground. 

I'm just excited that Florida is actually getting Del Taco. I remember them.being Waaaaay better than Taco Hell.

2 hours ago, nico002 said:

You guys understand that Luck didn’t retire to preserve his long term health but rather to end the injury/recovery cycle he was currently stuck on right? He said so himself.

Does that not impact his long-term health?  Every injury he suffers now will impact  his well-being later on in life.  

• Upvote 1