Jets \ Bills Game Plan: MERGED

Maxman

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

Yes I did. I see you had to dig hard since that was game 8 of season. I’m glad one pass makes a career. Going to be so funny to see the Jets fans hurt when their chosen one keeps them at 8-8. Cant wait for Sunday.

"Show me one play where etc..."

*Finds play*

"
OMG ONE PLAY DOESN'T MATTER WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER?!"

8-8 with the schedule we have and the massive lack of talent on this roster would mean that we actually have our "savior".  No one with a brain here is looking short term.  This team isn't built to win now and neither are the Bills so your comment about "8-8" is puzzling considering that, realistically, we'll both fall short of that.

That being said.  In the spirit of getting back to banter and good ole fashioned trash talk, have fun with this version of a "savior" for the next 5 years:

15579027283009648.gif.6b085ce5ad3b0bfc7719994b99af9824.gif

"BUT THAT WAS LAST YEAR!!!!!11!!!1!"

*Checks Twitter for 10 seconds*

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

Yes I did. I see you had to dig hard since that was game 8 of season. I’m glad one pass makes a career. Going to be so funny to see the Jets fans hurt when their chosen one keeps them at 8-8. Cant wait for Sunday.

Not so hard. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=josh+allen+worst+throw+2018

First result.

See you could have tipped your cap and acknowledged it but instead you chose to go with bitter denial and whiny tone.  Not a good look.  We have a number of fans of other teams who come here to talk football, disagree respectfully, and kid around.  You're don't seem to be interested in that.  Just a fair warning, debate and disagreement is totally fine, and it's even okay to be completely ignorant about football, but if you are only here to be a nasty troll, you will find your stay here short-lived.  And before you go all indignant on us, we do know the difference.  Choice is yours.

• Upvote 3

Jets fans getting into a pissing contest with a Bills troll over:

who's better? the guy who was ranked 27th last year? or the guy who was ranked 28th?

your QB completed 52% of his passes, he'll never improve. Ours completed 57% but he'll improve because we say so.

They say their team is better, because they won 6 games and we won 5 last year.

Yet both like to make fun of Miami.

Essentially, what this equates to is two nerds having a slapping fight in the chemistry lab.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

who's better? the guy who was ranked 27th last year? or the guy who was ranked 28th?

your QB completed 52% of his passes, he'll never improve. Ours completed 57% but he'll improve because we say so.

Essentially, what this equates to is two nerds having a slapping fight in the chemistry lab.

But my stats are better than their stats.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

He found that in like 30 seconds dude.  You asked for "one time" and he found it.  GFY.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Except at least Darnold completed 65 % of his throws in college, meaning he has shown at some point in his playing career that he has the ability to be accurate. 

Sam Darnold MIGHT end up a bust.  Josh Allen WILL end up a bust.  That's the difference. 

The Jets and Bills both suck historically, so yeah, it's kind of a slapfight in that regard.  But let's at least recognize these 2 QB's for what they are.  

18 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Quinnen Williams is not starting. He's listed behind McClendon on the depth chart. It's a surprise because the thought was this guy is going to be an impact player from day 1. This isn't to say he won't play a lot or be a key part of the defense. But you'd think he'd beat out McClendon. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/04/quinnen-williams-a-backup-on-jets-depth-chart/

McClendon sucks. I don't get it.

• WTF? 1

Probably Josh Allen is going to be a good Qb. A better than average starting Qb with a chance to be a franchise Qb. He can beat you. But on Sunday if the blocking is ok and Bell not too rusty as he claims we should have enough offense to beat them. And it's a home game. I'm never going to say the Jets will sweep the Bills because that usually does not happen. But this Sunday I think we win 23-17. My big concern remains the Jets secondary. 

15 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Your mother wears combat boots!

1 minute ago, Adoni Beast said:

Won’t be an easy game, but we should win. Our defense matches up well with theirs. Teams like Cleveland, NE, Philly will eat us alive though.

If we come out and lay an egg, theres a more than decent chance we start the year 0-5. Everyone will be calling for Gase’s head.

If we win, there's more than a decent chance we start 2-0.

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Jethead said:

If we win, there's more than a decent chance we start 2-0.

I tend to agree. I think losing Week 1 at home will crush our spirits, and we won’t rebound until the weak schedule kicks in. 

Although, if we win Week 1, I think we’ll be amped for prime time and have a 50/50 shot against Cleveland.

I’ve never thought Week 1 was a must win for this team, even 2010 home against Baltimore after an offseason of huge hype. But this one definitely is.

This is supposed to be the new era, new attitude, new philosophy, new standard. We are being sold that we finally have THE gm/hc/qb combo that has alluded us. 

A loss to Buffalo will feel just as last year’s loss to Miami at home felt. After huge excitement of an offseason, and a big MNF win in Detroit, our stadium was ROCKIN! And we lay an egg. And we all knew the season would ultimately suck...and it did.

On 9/2/2019 at 5:07 PM, Dcat said:

I'm worried about two players burning the defensse...  Devin Singletary and Josh Allen's legs.  Singletary is the kind of back that usually shreds the Jets.  Greg Williams is on it. I hope.

On 9/2/2019 at 5:15 PM, SAR I said:

Don't worry.  It's going to be a shutout.

SAR I

On 9/2/2019 at 5:23 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

Gore will see most of the carries.  Singletary is tiny.  Hes a 3rd down back at best.

On 9/2/2019 at 7:29 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

Maurice Jones drew ran a 4.39.  Singletary ran a 4.66.  They are not even in the same stratosphere.  Get a clue.

On 9/2/2019 at 7:29 PM, Matt39 said:

MJD ran a sub 4.4 40. Singletary 4.66

On 9/2/2019 at 7:54 PM, Matt39 said:

Baldy likes every single player in the league.

I told you he would shred us.  He was the driving force behind the Bills drives to win the game. He will be a star in this league. The type of player that has always tortured us. And of course, Joe W wrong for the millionth time.  Like clockwork.

Rich Cimini @RichCimini

The Bills, not known as a blitzing team, blitzed Darnold on 13 of his 45 dropbacks. He went 4-for-12, 29 yards. His 2.4 YPA vs the blitz was the lowest of his career, per @ESPNStatsInfo

He was 3-for-11 when passing under duress. #Jets

39 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Rich Cimini @RichCimini

The Bills, not known as a blitzing team, blitzed Darnold on 13 of his 45 dropbacks. He went 4-for-12, 29 yards. His 2.4 YPA vs the blitz was the lowest of his career, per @ESPNStatsInfo

He was 3-for-11 when passing under duress. #Jets

The Bills have defensive personnel better than the Jets, and another former HC DC who is no slouch.  

• Upvote 1