Minkah Fitzpatrick could be on the move

NYallDay

15 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Not related to his talent on the field, but isn't his mom the one who is controlling his every move and stuff like that and kinda acts like a Lavar Ball?

OMG ! NO    Don't ever mention Ball in this thread again. The ULTIMATE crazed,control freak.

22 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

I think it's pretty apparent that there is nothing that anybody can do on that team to get a W. I don't blame any player that doesn't want to be a part of such an obvious tank job. This isn't basketball where you can take 1 season and go deep in the playoffs the next plus the likelihood of a career ending injury is too high to throw away games like that. 

Thats called being a loser.

whatever, they are draining the team of any talent whatsoever. getting the top pick with some talent is one thing, they arent gonna have any talent at all

Cleanest possible slate to begin a new era with a new QB. They are now 5 years out from a winning record.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

I don’t get this obsession with the inept jets hoarding picks are we worried we will miss out on the next Hackenberg?

I would trade picks too for this guy but this notion that we’re just going to waste them during draft is crazy. We have a new gm let him atleast have a draft first before we say picks after the first round will bust and are a waste. There’s a new sheriff in town

12 minutes ago, Rolloffjet said:

I would trade picks too for this guy but this notion that we’re just going to waste them during draft is crazy. We have a new gm let him atleast have a draft first before we say picks after the first round will bust and are a waste. There’s a new sheriff in town

There is a new sheriff in town but the way if the way he handled the kicker situation is a prelude of whats yet to come id rather he trade away picks for established young NFL players. 

To me he’s completely worth a 2nd round pick. You’re getting a top 15 talent for cheap that’s only 22 years old at a position of huge need. 

Its essentially making a pick a few months early. And you know exactly what you’re getting. 

And honestly it’s a good deal for the dolphins if they’re set on a total rebuild. You’re not trading a QB that’s gonna haunt you. And you’re almost guaranteed to get a top 15 pick in the 2nd round. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

To me he’s completely worth a 2nd round pick. You’re getting a top 15 talent for cheap that’s only 22 years old at a position of huge need. 

Its essentially making a pick a few months early. And you know exactly what you’re getting. 

And honestly it’s a good deal for the dolphins if they’re set on a total rebuild. You’re not trading a QB that’s gonna haunt you. And you’re almost guaranteed to get a top 15 pick in the 2nd round. 

Is he really a CB, though? If you’re paying that type of cost, I don’t know if you can do it for a guy who’s not a natural corner. Sure, it worked with Ramsey, but Ramsey is also a freak athlete. 

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Is he really a CB, though? If you’re paying that type of cost, I don’t know if you can do it for a guy who’s not a natural corner. Sure, it worked with Ramsey, but Ramsey is also a freak athlete. 

@T0mShane  Shane-0 he's better than what we have at the position...its about improving the roster that matters, instead of all these DL who essentially are all the same big fat run stoppers maybe who cant get to the QB.....