Jump to content
NYallDay

Minkah Fitzpatrick could be on the move

Recommended Posts

He's not going anywhere. The Dolphins want at least a 1st round pick for him. This is Flores trying a "Go head and see no one wants you" type of move

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is ridiculous.  He is not moving anywhere.   No one is paying real compensation for him.  Play him at FS.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d pay a 3rd for him this year and a 3rd next year. 

We’ll be burning those picks on DBs anyway

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not related to his talent on the field, but isn't his mom the one who is controlling his every move and stuff like that and kinda acts like a Lavar Ball?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Send them a 6th rdr. DO we have any more of those?   

I think we still have our 6th for 2020. 2021 6th went to the Cheaters for Thomas. SERIOUSLY doubt Dolfags would take that for him. I'm guessing no lower than a #3 +.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Not related to his talent on the field, but isn't his mom the one who is controlling his every move and stuff like that and kinda acts like a Lavar Ball?

OMG ! NO    Don't ever mention Ball in this thread again. The ULTIMATE crazed,control freak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Instant starting CB 

easily twice the playter Tru is....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dolphins aren't trading with us, especially now that Gase is our coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TNJet said:

Are they trying to go 0-16?

whatever, they are draining the team of any talent whatsoever. getting the top pick with some talent is one thing, they arent gonna have any talent at all

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Butterfield said:

It won’t be the jets, but somebody will give up picks for him.  

It won’t be the Jets because it would be the right move

 

Minkah is exactly what the jets need an athletic young corner who can cover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

JD trade for this beast and possibly best CB on the NY Jets roster. 

We need him. Honestly if we made this move along with trading for DT JD would have turned our season around mid season but it ain’t happening 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

What would you trade to miami if we were assured of getting him??

I'd give up 2 3rds or next years 2nd.

Sent from my SM-J701M using Tapatalk
 

Adams

  • Thumb Down 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

I think it's pretty apparent that there is nothing that anybody can do on that team to get a W. I don't blame any player that doesn't want to be a part of such an obvious tank job. This isn't basketball where you can take 1 season and go deep in the playoffs the next plus the likelihood of a career ending injury is too high to throw away games like that. 

Thats called being a loser.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, neckdemon said:

whatever, they are draining the team of any talent whatsoever. getting the top pick with some talent is one thing, they arent gonna have any talent at all

 

I'm just glad we might get 2 afc east wins because of them..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Philc1 said:

We need him. Honestly if we made this move along with trading for DT JD would have turned our season around mid season but it ain’t happening 

Offer Shepherd and a 3rd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whatever, they are draining the team of any talent whatsoever. getting the top pick with some talent is one thing, they arent gonna have any talent at all
 
Cleanest possible slate to begin a new era with a new QB. They are now 5 years out from a winning record.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Cleanest possible slate to begin a new era with a new QB. They are now 5 years out from a winning record.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
 

too clean....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

JD needs to get this trade done with the way we draft who cares about draft picks. 

I don’t get this obsession with the inept jets hoarding picks are we worried we will miss out on the next Hackenberg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two 3rd Rounders and a DL depth piece. He’d have a role here. Then we get ready to overpay Bryon Jones next off season. Boom the secondary is fixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

I don’t get this obsession with the inept jets hoarding picks are we worried we will miss out on the next Hackenberg?

I would trade picks too for this guy but this notion that we’re just going to waste them during draft is crazy. We have a new gm let him atleast have a draft first before we say picks after the first round will bust and are a waste. There’s a new sheriff in town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rolloffjet said:

I would trade picks too for this guy but this notion that we’re just going to waste them during draft is crazy. We have a new gm let him atleast have a draft first before we say picks after the first round will bust and are a waste. There’s a new sheriff in town

There is a new sheriff in town but the way if the way he handled the kicker situation is a prelude of whats yet to come id rather he trade away picks for established young NFL players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me he’s completely worth a 2nd round pick. You’re getting a top 15 talent for cheap that’s only 22 years old at a position of huge need. 

Its essentially making a pick a few months early. And you know exactly what you’re getting. 

And honestly it’s a good deal for the dolphins if they’re set on a total rebuild. You’re not trading a QB that’s gonna haunt you. And you’re almost guaranteed to get a top 15 pick in the 2nd round. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Why would anyone want Shepherd 

Because Miami will stop at nothing to suck more.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2019 at 10:52 AM, jeremy2020 said:

He's not going anywhere. The Dolphins want at least a 1st round pick for him. This is Flores trying a "Go head and see no one wants you" type of move

Soon no one will want Flores. Haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

To me he’s completely worth a 2nd round pick. You’re getting a top 15 talent for cheap that’s only 22 years old at a position of huge need. 

Its essentially making a pick a few months early. And you know exactly what you’re getting. 

And honestly it’s a good deal for the dolphins if they’re set on a total rebuild. You’re not trading a QB that’s gonna haunt you. And you’re almost guaranteed to get a top 15 pick in the 2nd round. 

Is he really a CB, though? If you’re paying that type of cost, I don’t know if you can do it for a guy who’s not a natural corner. Sure, it worked with Ramsey, but Ramsey is also a freak athlete. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Is he really a CB, though? If you’re paying that type of cost, I don’t know if you can do it for a guy who’s not a natural corner. Sure, it worked with Ramsey, but Ramsey is also a freak athlete. 

@T0mShane  Shane-0 he's better than what we have at the position...its about improving the roster that matters, instead of all these DL who essentially are all the same big fat run stoppers maybe who cant get to the QB.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Shane-0 he's better than what we have at the position

This is not the goal, Joewilly12. The goal is to compete for titles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...