NYallDay

Minkah Fitzpatrick could be on the move

He's not going anywhere. The Dolphins want at least a 1st round pick for him. This is Flores trying a "Go head and see no one wants you" type of move

• Upvote 1

This is ridiculous.  He is not moving anywhere.   No one is paying real compensation for him.  Play him at FS.  

• Upvote 1

I’d pay a 3rd for him this year and a 3rd next year. 

We’ll be burning those picks on DBs anyway

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Not related to his talent on the field, but isn't his mom the one who is controlling his every move and stuff like that and kinda acts like a Lavar Ball?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Send them a 6th rdr. DO we have any more of those?   

I think we still have our 6th for 2020. 2021 6th went to the Cheaters for Thomas. SERIOUSLY doubt Dolfags would take that for him. I'm guessing no lower than a #3 +.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Not related to his talent on the field, but isn't his mom the one who is controlling his every move and stuff like that and kinda acts like a Lavar Ball?

OMG ! NO    Don't ever mention Ball in this thread again. The ULTIMATE crazed,control freak.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Instant starting CB 

easily twice the playter Tru is....

• Upvote 1

The Dolphins aren't trading with us, especially now that Gase is our coach.

15 hours ago, TNJet said:

Are they trying to go 0-16?

whatever, they are draining the team of any talent whatsoever. getting the top pick with some talent is one thing, they arent gonna have any talent at all

7 hours ago, Butterfield said:

It won’t be the jets, but somebody will give up picks for him.  

It won’t be the Jets because it would be the right move

Minkah is exactly what the jets need an athletic young corner who can cover

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

JD trade for this beast and possibly best CB on the NY Jets roster. 

We need him. Honestly if we made this move along with trading for DT JD would have turned our season around mid season but it ain’t happening 

1 hour ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

What would you trade to miami if we were assured of getting him??

I'd give up 2 3rds or next years 2nd.

Sent from my SM-J701M using Tapatalk

Adams

• Thumb Down 2

22 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

I think it's pretty apparent that there is nothing that anybody can do on that team to get a W. I don't blame any player that doesn't want to be a part of such an obvious tank job. This isn't basketball where you can take 1 season and go deep in the playoffs the next plus the likelihood of a career ending injury is too high to throw away games like that. 

Thats called being a loser.

11 hours ago, neckdemon said:

whatever, they are draining the team of any talent whatsoever. getting the top pick with some talent is one thing, they arent gonna have any talent at all

I'm just glad we might get 2 afc east wins because of them..

10 hours ago, Philc1 said:

We need him. Honestly if we made this move along with trading for DT JD would have turned our season around mid season but it ain’t happening 

Offer Shepherd and a 3rd.

Cleanest possible slate to begin a new era with a new QB. They are now 5 years out from a winning record.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Cleanest possible slate to begin a new era with a new QB. They are now 5 years out from a winning record.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

too clean....

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

JD needs to get this trade done with the way we draft who cares about draft picks. 

I don’t get this obsession with the inept jets hoarding picks are we worried we will miss out on the next Hackenberg?

Two 3rd Rounders and a DL depth piece. He’d have a role here. Then we get ready to overpay Bryon Jones next off season. Boom the secondary is fixed. 

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

I don’t get this obsession with the inept jets hoarding picks are we worried we will miss out on the next Hackenberg?

I would trade picks too for this guy but this notion that we’re just going to waste them during draft is crazy. We have a new gm let him atleast have a draft first before we say picks after the first round will bust and are a waste. There’s a new sheriff in town

12 minutes ago, Rolloffjet said:

I would trade picks too for this guy but this notion that we’re just going to waste them during draft is crazy. We have a new gm let him atleast have a draft first before we say picks after the first round will bust and are a waste. There’s a new sheriff in town

There is a new sheriff in town but the way if the way he handled the kicker situation is a prelude of whats yet to come id rather he trade away picks for established young NFL players. 

To me he’s completely worth a 2nd round pick. You’re getting a top 15 talent for cheap that’s only 22 years old at a position of huge need. 

Its essentially making a pick a few months early. And you know exactly what you’re getting. 

And honestly it’s a good deal for the dolphins if they’re set on a total rebuild. You’re not trading a QB that’s gonna haunt you. And you’re almost guaranteed to get a top 15 pick in the 2nd round. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Why would anyone want Shepherd 

Because Miami will stop at nothing to suck more.

On 9/13/2019 at 10:52 AM, jeremy2020 said:

He's not going anywhere. The Dolphins want at least a 1st round pick for him. This is Flores trying a "Go head and see no one wants you" type of move

Soon no one will want Flores. Haha 

1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

To me he’s completely worth a 2nd round pick. You’re getting a top 15 talent for cheap that’s only 22 years old at a position of huge need. 

Its essentially making a pick a few months early. And you know exactly what you’re getting. 

And honestly it’s a good deal for the dolphins if they’re set on a total rebuild. You’re not trading a QB that’s gonna haunt you. And you’re almost guaranteed to get a top 15 pick in the 2nd round. 

Is he really a CB, though? If you’re paying that type of cost, I don’t know if you can do it for a guy who’s not a natural corner. Sure, it worked with Ramsey, but Ramsey is also a freak athlete. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Is he really a CB, though? If you’re paying that type of cost, I don’t know if you can do it for a guy who’s not a natural corner. Sure, it worked with Ramsey, but Ramsey is also a freak athlete. 

@T0mShane  Shane-0 he's better than what we have at the position...its about improving the roster that matters, instead of all these DL who essentially are all the same big fat run stoppers maybe who cant get to the QB.....

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Shane-0 he's better than what we have at the position

This is not the goal, Joewilly12. The goal is to compete for titles.