Damon "Snacks" Harrison

EdReed22

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

He’s also more professional, accountable and mature than anyone in our roster. He’d have made a difference in the locker room.

True. He'd be more productive than any of D-Linemen. He's definitely one finds we ever had. The others has to be Chrebet as an UDFA. DeVito played a big role too.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Ah dear, I spend many treads saying that we should resign Harrison and not Mo Wilkerson. Unfortunately for us I was right. Our Dline play dropped off dramatically after he left. He was such a beast at in the run game, constantly taking up two blockers.

Our Fans know better than the Stupid coaches and mgmt. Fans can tell you has that it factor in him or who doesn't. The way he manhandles Olinemen reminds me of a lesser athletic BEAST BELOW:

HN.jpg.0204c4347d182bb26655d2bc0573d4f8.jpg

• Upvote 1

btw...  the more i thunk about it...   the more I think we should just bench or cut Leo.

weak, literally weak, player

didnt do the bench press at the combine....   (Aaron donald 35 reps)

( Seems like a pleasant fellow, but we're talking about transforming this team...   

he has helped us lose too many games)

3 hours ago, EdReed22 said:

It was a mistake to let him go. Wilkerson, Richardson, Williams should been traded and we should have built around him. He wasn't just a clogger. He constantly pushed OL back and penetrated in the backfield. We were good against the run with him. It's amazing he gave more effort, than the first round linemen that played next to him. He's had a pretty long career. Did pretty well for an UDFA.

We should give more playing time to Kyle Philips. I love players that are underdogs that hustle and play to the whistle.

Water also remains wet.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, EdReed22 said:

It was a mistake to let him go. Wilkerson, Richardson, Williams should been traded and we should have built around him. He wasn't just a clogger. He constantly pushed OL back and penetrated in the backfield. We were good against the run with him. It's amazing he gave more effort, than the first round linemen that played next to him. He's had a pretty long career. Did pretty well for an UDFA.

We should give more playing time to Kyle Philips. I love players that are underdogs that hustle and play to the whistle.DH.jpg.2522ec3fa673f9e158a12f9ec0efd918.jpg

Any particular reason you are posting this now?

40 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

They don’t realize they are wrong or even why. 

If someone didn't realize they were wrong...it stands to reason they wouldn't know why they were wrong. The added emphasis of "even" implies that they should know why they were wrong when they don't they were wrong?!

This place is losing it's damn mind.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, jetsyrup said:

If someone didn't realize they were wrong...it stands to reason they wouldn't know why they were wrong. The added emphasis of "even" implies that they should know why they were wrong when they don't they were wrong?!

This place is losing it's damn mind.

I will allow this. 

6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I was is Washington for that Monday night game, his first game there, a bar with 100 Redskins fans and we got crushed and he was great. 

The fact that we ended up trading him and then Moss and then resigned him, just so frustrating. 

I know man I bitched for a year over not keeping these guys.