I swear that if I see one wildcat snap I’ll break my TV

nico002

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

I don’t plan on watching until home vs New England in a couple weeks that’s our only remotely winnable game before we go 0-7

Sam, Darnold, CJ will all be back and 100%.  Pats will be favored by 5 touchdowns on Monday night

Lmao at thinking even at full health we have a chance to beat the Pats 

26 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Lmao at thinking even at full health we have a chance to beat the Pats 

We do. and we can.

Look, we should have beaten the Bills and the Bills played the Pats very tough. People are underestimating this team because we're playing with a 3rd string QB.

Most importantly Darnold is being way underestimate around here.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

45 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

We do. and we can.

Look, we should have beaten the Bills and the Bills played the Pats very tough. People are underestimating this team because we're playing with a 3rd string QB.

Most importantly Darnold is being way underestimate around here.

No we cant. Pats are the best team in the nfl. Jets have no shot. Stop it. Brady aill eat them up again 

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, papz187 said:

That play hasn't worked since #16 was taking the snaps.

Matter of fact, that's the only time they've worked.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You mean Brad Smith? yeah, those were fun. I have fond memories of the wild cat because of the those Brad Smith gadget plays.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

In all honesty, I'd rather see Wildcat than the conservative and predictable garbage they have been running the past few weeks: Bell up the middle twice then Falk sack or incomplete pass on third and long. At least with the Wildcat they have a chance of keeping the defense off balance and maybe breaking a few long plays.

The talent on offense is really bad right now. They might as well throw in some wrinkles, try some trick plays, and hope to get a little lucky. It's better than the lay down and die strategy they have been running thus far.

• Sympathy 1

You mean Brad Smith? yeah, those were fun. I have fond memories of the wild cat because of the those Brad Smith gadget plays.
Yeah he was one of my favorite Jets hands down.

In 09 I still remember how he gashed the Bengals in week 17, Sunday night game and the last game in the Meadowlands. It was a must win to make the playoffs and he tore them up.

A few weeks later he had that deep pass to Cotchery at Indy in the AFCCG that led to a TD pass from Sanchez to Keller.

The guy was great at multiple things....hell of a kick returner and special teamer too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Fans:  Gase needs to try something different!  Third string QB sucks.

Gase:  Tries the wildcat to take pressure off of the third string QB

Fans:  Gase using the wildcat makes me crazy, he's an idiot. 

Yes Jet Nut the only alternative to 5 step drops when your OL and Center are getting turnstiled, 2nd and 9 draw plays and Screens everyone on D recognizes is the silly wildcat that hasn’t worked in 10 years

5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Yes Jet Nut the only alternative to 5 step drops when your OL and Center are getting turnstiled, 2nd and 9 draw plays and Screens everyone on D recognizes is the silly wildcat that hasn’t worked in 10 years

We're talking about the wildcat.

what are those alternatives, the ones that work when your QB is the 3rd backup, off the practice squad, playing behind that OL, no time to even set your feet?  Against ads that are stacking 8 in the box?  What do you do, throw deep passes?  Is Falk able to roll out and throw?  Do we know?  Even if he gets outside, who's open?  

So instead of bitching, do you have an idea that isn't some cliche,like roll outs and deeper passes. 

And what does it have to do with the WC as one option for a couple of plays?  

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I'll be disappointed if I don't.  I'd rather see Bell, Montgomery and Cannon run the wishbone all game than watch Falk play QB.

We are averaging 0.3 yards per carry with the wildcat. You’re basically announcing to the world that we are running the ball.