TNF - Gints vs Patsies

I hate the Cheats* more than I hated the Dolphags in the past, but I'm rooting for them to give the Gints BS 'Danny Dimes' fans a douse of reality. Jones is a 3rd round pick at best. All he can do better than Eli is scramble for a few 1st downs. Gints fan suck for abandoning a two time MVP winning SuperBowl QB.

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Apparently he doesn’t know how to stick his arm out. 

I have no idea why Damien Harris isnt playing yet.  Weird he is inactive.  I dont get it.  Maybe pass pro?  Although the book was he was fairly advanced for a college RB in that area.

As soon as Harris hits the field, Michel loses his job for good.

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLO

The call is on the Giants?

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLO

The reffing in this game so so utterly atrocious i can't stand it.

That was a fumble 100%

The play before two penalties vs the giants secondary and if you watch Gilmoour he grabs every play.

From the 1st snap of very game the pats have at least 3 or 4 reffing calls in their pockets each game.

• Upvote 1