TNF - Gints vs Patsies

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

The reffing in this game so so utterly atrocious i can't stand it.

That was a fumble 100%

The play before two penalties vs the giants secondary and if you watch Gilmoour he grabs every play.

From the 1st snap of very game the pats have at least 3 or 4 reffing calls in their pockets each game.

And this is the key refs calls MATTER!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

You're posting on a Jets message board, during a Patriots vs. Giants football game.

I won't make fun of you anymore.  This is just unbelievably sad at this point.

I’m posting on Bills /Giants board to. By the way why are you concerned about where I am posting. If you need a friend I’m quite sure someone will be one for you

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Huh?????  Sony Michel is awesome.  Where is this misguided sony michel hate coming from?

His first quarter consisted of a 19 yard reception which he nearly dropped.   Another pass went right through his hands.

Two attempts to convert a yard into a first down failed... and every carry has been his typical going down on initial contact.

Only time he makes a play is with a big lane and he can get up to full speed and not have to make a guy miss.

Just watch. He is brutal.

2 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

I’m posting on Bills /Giants board to. By the way why are you concerned about where I am posting. If you need a friend I’m quite sure someone will be one for you

You're posting on 3 different boards simultaneously?

Wow, that's sad.