Sunday Games

Amazing what happens when a team actually makes sure they have a good plan B at QB.  Indy looking great and Brissett is making them forget about Luck.

If I ran an org I would much rather have a good and even pricey back up QB than some other positions.  Teams like Indy and Philly a few years back show the season is not over if you lose your starter.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

No

But let's not make them the Montana niners...

They are a bad offense who have problems scoring every week 

Did I once say that or did I say the Jets D was going to have to step it up because they play the Pats then the Jags and Jags offense has some talent. Minshew plays like a veteran and Fournette is a tank. 

5 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Did I once say that or did I say the Jets D was going to have to step it up because they play the Pats then the Jags and Jags offense has some talent. Minshew plays like a veteran and Fournette is a tank. 

I am not going to argue with your premise that the jets should pay attention to any team 

I just dont think the jags are that good. 

They Are just jags...

8 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

I am sorry I am not scared off Gardner mustache and a RB that didn't do sh*t so far in the league but people like to talk about him because he was a high draft pick 

Yea why would people think a RB that’s going to break 1000 yards and is averaging 5 yards a carry would be good. Lol

and he’s second in the league in 4th quarter yards at 6.6 yards a carry